Sources for authentic practice jerseys (current style)

mfitz804

Just curious if these are available anywhere, not necessarily practice worn, but I have never seen them available at retail. Looking for the Devils, of course. If anyone had info, please let me know.

I'm 90% sure that since Rebook took over there have not been retail authentic practice jerseys for sale. MeiGray had a couple of Devils practice jerseys in their clearance section last time I looked. They may have some in the Devils listings also. I haven't seen any of the current style Devils practice jerseys, even team used, available anywhere other than the Stadium Series ones that were auctioned off by the NHL/MeiGray.

I collect authentic practice jerseys and I buy most of mine either from ebay or team used ones from MeiGray. Some teams, like the Canadians for example, are very hard to find. I actually have a couple of old Devils ones I bought from MeiGray a few years ago. You can see mine here.

http://public.fotki.com/krendelev/

Edited by Krendelev

I should have specified that I meant the current style. I was aware of the MeiGray ones already.

I appreciate the input!

I've seen a few on MeiGray, and am still kicking myself over having way too much self-control and missing out on the Bruins merlot practice jersey they had a few months back.

There was also a store at my local mall that had a few practice jerseys, but the place seemed a little sketchy, so who knows.

Edited by ValleyParade