Leaving -- Maybe Temporary, Maybe Permanent

NYIJM29

It's time for me to go. I had a lot of fun on IJ, met some cool people, but ultimately, it's nearing the end of the line for me. I have amassed a pretty nice collection, but at this point, Im seriously considering changing focus to only collect Islanders authentics and gamers. There really isn't much out there that I want anymore and Ive been going crazy spending big dollars on jerseys that I'll never wear. I'd rather have Islanders jerseys that will mean more. Im not quite sure what I want to do with the other 29 teams in my collection yet, but I dont want to rush into a decision. I'll still collect (but to a much smaller degree) and attend MeiGray expos, but I want to step away from spending hours on jersey message boards/ebay/etc. Im sure I'll pop in from time to time during class, but for now, it's time to take a break.

Thank you all,

Jeremy

It doesn't sound like you're leaving the hobby entirely, so I hope you'll still drop in around here whenever you can. Your knowledge and sense of humor have helped make this forum an entertaining place to be; you will be missed. All the best to you, Jeremy!

Great transactions and banter enjoy what ever collection direction you take

If you still have the Boston WC drop me a line

Haha thanks guys. Im sure Ill stop by from time to time, Im really happy where my collection is so who knows. I'll still get emails from IJ so if anyone has any questions about Isles stuff, I'll likely see the message.

Cowboys -- Islesphan25 has the Bruins WC -- I think he still has it

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out ...

Seriously, because it could hurt and that would suck. Especially if it was really bad and you had to sit on one of those inflatable donut thingys.

We all go through phases and refocus our collections from time to time. You'll always be a welcome member of this community/haters clique, so don't be a stranger. :thumbsup:

41K1wa2cvdL.jpg