Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lapp3r30

Nashville Preds - Weber Customization Questions.

17 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-AUTHENTIC-AWAY-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-SZ-56-/290989118109?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c04d929d&_uhb=1

So I bought this exact jersey just now...Got a sick sick deal... I'm 99.9% confident it's legit. I paid $85USD!! The guy has a great rep on Ebay and has some Euro gamers as well. But I want to customize it to a Weber. Does anyone know who does the Preds jerseys? Also I want to do a 10 year patch on it, which I found on ebay, but am wondering about foul... Are all the 2.0 from 2007-2011 or are some of this style 1.0s?

Thanks in advance guys!

Why didn't you post a link to the jersey YOU bought for $85? Instead of the link for jersey baron's $300 TI Preds jersey

All of Weber's white jerseys in that style were 1.0's, from 2007-11. If you're doing a 10th anniversary jersey, most of the jerseys used by the team that year were 1.0's.

Edited by LAK74

That year's shirts were done by Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn MA. They did a 7287 white Preds shirt for me and it came out wonderfully.

Why didn't you post a link to the jersey YOU bought for $85? Instead of the link for jersey baron's $300 TI Preds jersey

I bought it off of him aside from Ebay. So he pulled the listing. I offered to purchase that way.

So the jersey I showed there that is from Jerseybaron is a 2.0 I'm just wondering why he has 2.0's and no 1.0's if they're that rare? A bit confused.

Sort of a null point... If I get a 1.0, I get a 1.0... I'll live for $85... I have a picture on my phone I'll see if I can upload it later. The guy has other gamers that he's selling on eBay I trust he knows a 1.0-2.0... Hmm.. I'm gonna msg him.

He's a forum member...

He's a forum member...

Figured that much... Easy to deal with. And I found the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nashville-Predators-team-issued-Reebok-Edge-2-0-white-away-hockey-jersey-size-56-/251399381360?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

So what year is this? Would it be a foul putting on the 10 year patch?

Edited by lapp3r30

The jersey could be from any season from 2007-11. But if you want to do a 2007-08 Weber, all 3 white sets he used were 1.0's. He had a game-issued set 3 2.0 but didn't use it. So if you do a patched 2007-08 2.0 Weber, it's not exactly accurate. Some might call it a foul, but I don't think most people would consider it a bad one. Many of us have customized 1.0's, even though the player was using a 2.0 at the time. It just depends on how particular you want to be.

Everything posted here is accurate. Weber kept wearing 1.0s for a while. I have an 08-09 gamer thats a 1.0. If you want specifics on the customization, I have it all on my website here - http://www.predatorsarchives.com/gameworn/2007-08.html#customization

Cutting Edge can still customize these for you and it should be $65 + return shipping.

Thanks guys!!!!

Brandon... I've been looking at patches but hey all seem to be a dark blue but some say they are 4x3. EBay, Amazon, some smaller sites. Are you able to post a link to a legit Authentic path? Cheers!

Yeah a lot of it is in how they take the pictures with the flash and whatnot. This one is legit although it will probably come with a hard backing that needs removed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Nashville-Predators-10th-Anniversary-Collectors-Patch-By-National-Emblem-/151243988270?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2336d81d2e

Thanks! I actually have that one on my watch list.

As far as I know, those jersey were not customized by Cutting Edge. They went to Sublistitch for the smoothfit lettering. If anyone has a good connection to them, please let me know.

As far as I know, those jersey were not customized by Cutting Edge. They went to Sublistitch for the smoothfit lettering. If anyone has a good connection to them, please let me know.

Cutting Edge used smooth-fit for my shirts.

tih8Lsal.jpg

07-08-set-tag-t.jpg