Nashville Preds - Weber Customization Questions.

lapp3r30

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-AUTHENTIC-AWAY-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-SZ-56-/290989118109?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c04d929d&_uhb=1

So I bought this exact jersey just now...Got a sick sick deal... I'm 99.9% confident it's legit. I paid $85USD!! The guy has a great rep on Ebay and has some Euro gamers as well. But I want to customize it to a Weber. Does anyone know who does the Preds jerseys? Also I want to do a 10 year patch on it, which I found on ebay, but am wondering about foul... Are all the 2.0 from 2007-2011 or are some of this style 1.0s?

Thanks in advance guys!

Why didn't you post a link to the jersey YOU bought for $85? Instead of the link for jersey baron's $300 TI Preds jersey

All of Weber's white jerseys in that style were 1.0's, from 2007-11. If you're doing a 10th anniversary jersey, most of the jerseys used by the team that year were 1.0's.

Edited by LAK74

Why didn't you post a link to the jersey YOU bought for $85? Instead of the link for jersey baron's $300 TI Preds jersey

I bought it off of him aside from Ebay. So he pulled the listing. I offered to purchase that way.

So the jersey I showed there that is from Jerseybaron is a 2.0 I'm just wondering why he has 2.0's and no 1.0's if they're that rare? A bit confused.

Sort of a null point... If I get a 1.0, I get a 1.0... I'll live for $85... I have a picture on my phone I'll see if I can upload it later. The guy has other gamers that he's selling on eBay I trust he knows a 1.0-2.0... Hmm.. I'm gonna msg him.

He's a forum member...

Figured that much... Easy to deal with. And I found the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nashville-Predators-team-issued-Reebok-Edge-2-0-white-away-hockey-jersey-size-56-/251399381360?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

So what year is this? Would it be a foul putting on the 10 year patch?

Edited by lapp3r30

The jersey could be from any season from 2007-11. But if you want to do a 2007-08 Weber, all 3 white sets he used were 1.0's. He had a game-issued set 3 2.0 but didn't use it. So if you do a patched 2007-08 2.0 Weber, it's not exactly accurate. Some might call it a foul, but I don't think most people would consider it a bad one. Many of us have customized 1.0's, even though the player was using a 2.0 at the time. It just depends on how particular you want to be.

Everything posted here is accurate. Weber kept wearing 1.0s for a while. I have an 08-09 gamer thats a 1.0. If you want specifics on the customization, I have it all on my website here - http://www.predatorsarchives.com/gameworn/2007-08.html#customization

Cutting Edge can still customize these for you and it should be $65 + return shipping.

Thanks guys!!!!

Brandon... I've been looking at patches but hey all seem to be a dark blue but some say they are 4x3. EBay, Amazon, some smaller sites. Are you able to post a link to a legit Authentic path? Cheers!

Yeah a lot of it is in how they take the pictures with the flash and whatnot. This one is legit although it will probably come with a hard backing that needs removed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Nashville-Predators-10th-Anniversary-Collectors-Patch-By-National-Emblem-/151243988270?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2336d81d2e

Thanks! I actually have that one on my watch list.

As far as I know, those jersey were not customized by Cutting Edge. They went to Sublistitch for the smoothfit lettering. If anyone has a good connection to them, please let me know.

07-08-set-tag-t.jpg