Rangers Jersey Arena Wear Customization

trueblue2735

Hey guys,

I recently got my McDonagh back from Arena Wear and noticed a few things that seem off to me. Wanted to get your opinions to see if it is normal or if I should send it back.

Please let me know what your opinions are. Thanks in advance!

1. (first 2 pictures) When I lay jersey flat the number is wavy. I assume it is because the jersey or kit wasnt flat when they sewed the number on.

2. (last 2 pictures) Some edges were not cut straight.

photo11-vi.jpgphoto21-vi.jpgphoto1-vi.jpgphoto2-vi.jpg

Did you try ironing it with steam (being sure to put a shirt over the twill first)?

Looks like a rush job.... :(

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I really appreciate the help as I want my first edge jersey to be as close to pro as possible which is why I chose arena wear.

I'll try the iron tonight but if that doesnt work then i'll have to contact arena wear about this.

Has anyone else had issues with arena wear's work?

Anyone know thier email address? I'd like to email them pictures but it seems like their website is down.

I dont know if i'm being nitpicky but i also think the z-stitch on the name letters is a bit too large compared to the numbers.

First pic is name vs number. Second pic is name on mcdonagh from arena wear vs staal from pro jerseys.Thoughts?

00418580700196-vi.jpg

59418580699701-vi.jpg

Arena Wear must do hundreds of jerseys a week. Give them a break. Not every stitch is going to be the same as the other. Hell, you should see some of the on-ice stuff. It can be pretty brutal sometimes. That's the way it goes though.

As an aside, do yourself a HUUUUUUUUGE favor for your future in this hobby: Don't sweat the small details. If you do, you'll drive yourself insane over everything and eventually end up hating it.

I look at it like this: if it came from the team customizer, there's a chance they've done the same type of job on a player's jersey at some point. Thus your shirt can be considered accurate.

I'd like to see the job they did on Marty "I used to score goals" St. Louis' jersey the day he was traded and rushed up to NY.

I look at it like this: if it came from the team customizer, there's a chance they've done the same type of job on a player's jersey at some point. Thus your shirt can be considered accurate.

I'd like to see the job they did on Marty "I used to score goals" St. Louis' jersey the day he was traded and rushed up to NY.

I thought they didn't finish his jersey yet. I haven't seen him anywhere in the ice.

I thought they didn't finish his jersey yet. I haven't seen him anywhere in the ice.

Big_Bang_Bazinga_Neon_Blue_Juniors_POP.j

Glad to hear it! (Always worked for me too.)