Any Interest in Union College Authentic Jerseys?

dsl135

Might be running into some problems guys.

They're trying to change the price on us. Minor change, but still... They are now saying that the jerseys are $279.99 plus shipping to me (then I will have to ship them out to you guys).

The woman I have been dealing with has been extremely uncooperative throughout this process. She's telling me the price change is because of her "manager's approval of the order." Why wasn't the manager consulted when we were quoted the original price?

She even asked me, when I gave her the order information, if I submitted it with Gemini directly... What would I have been asking her questions for this whole time if I was able to do that?

I swear, some people really have no clue how to do the jobs they're hired to do.

Edited by dsl135

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell them no lol

Really though- why don't we just take their advice and go right to Gemini and see what they say?

These guys?

http://www.geminiathletic.com/page/show/509186-contact

Edited by FlyersFan376

That's the annoying part. The woman I've been working with KNOWS that I went through Gemini originally, because they put me in contact with her and said we had to make the order through the Union store.

All is well now. They're honoring the $275 per jersey after I pretty much insisted.

dsl, don't forget, I live about an hour away from Gemini's shop in Edina and would gladly pick these things up myself and mail them out individually to save the $25-$50 of having to ship it to you plus the cost of shipping to the final jersey destination. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Edited by MafiaMan

dsl, don't forget, I live about an hour away from Gemini's shop in Edina and would gladly pick these things up myself and mail them out individually to save the $25-$50 of having to ship it to you plus the cost of shipping to the final jersey destination. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

That sounds like a great idea, thanks for offering.

There's no problems right now guys.

MafiaMan, as I said, I appreciate the offer and will explore it if the time comes. Right now, assuming it is about $30 to ship to me, it isn't a big deal to add like $3 to everyone's total.

And this is in no way meant that you seem sketchy, but given that everyone paid me, I would feel best handling the shipping myself, since I am responsible for everyone's orders.

• 2 weeks later...

No timeframe guys. I'll keep you posted as I get more info.

Ironically they finally gave me an answer (third time I asked for an estimate)...

Apparently 4-6 weeks from when the order was placed (which was about a week and a half ago).

So the order was placed on May 27, with an estimate of 4-6 weeks.

That would mean they would be done sometime between June 24-July 8.

Today's update is that they will be delivered "after July 4."

Just a small update.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update... the jerseys will not have the Frozen Four patch unfortunately. They had never guaranteed that before, so its just confirmation that they won't.

They will, however, have the ECAC patch, so that's a positive as that would be the harder one to find.

Small update... the jerseys will not have the Frozen Four patch unfortunately. They had never guaranteed that before, so its just confirmation that they won't.

They will, however, have the ECAC patch, so that's a positive as that would be the harder one to find.

It wasn't a part of our order? I thought it was. That sucks. Anyone know where to pick up those patches?

It wasn't a part of our order? I thought it was. That sucks. Anyone know where to pick up those patches?

Sorry for any confusion about that. I had asked everyone if they wanted it so that I wouldn't have to cycle back it they could do it and ask everyone again.

I posted about it earlier in the thread but there it is again:

http://classicmnhockey.com/collections/patches/products/2014-frozen-four-authentic-hockey-patch

Thanks for this. I had remembered this but forgot to go back and look.

$12 is a good price for these, well $16 shipped.

Edited by dsl135

Thanks for this. I had remembered this but forgot to go back and look.

$12 is a good price for these, well $16 shipped.

Make sense to do a group order or should we all just order individually? Anyone have someone to put these on the jerseys?

I would just say everyone order individually rather than delaying this further by having them all sent to me then taking them elsewhere to have them stitched on.

Make sense to do a group order or should we all just order individually? Anyone have someone to put these on the jerseys?

Mike, Brilliant!, does an excellent job with stitching jerseys. Drop him a line if you pick up a patch.

Here's hoping they're here in the next 2 weeks or so!

Any news?

Come on guys... I literally just posted 2 days ago saying that I hope to have an update in the next 2 weeks or so.