Moscow Dynamo Jerseys

MafiaMan

I have a book that was published by Dynamo Moscow that has the history of the team and team photos that go to the end of the 97-98 season and that jersey isn't pictured anywhere in the book. I have owned a couple of them and I'm pretty sure they were worn for the 98-99 and 99-00 seasons, maybe the next season also. There was a big "Olympicskya Systema" add sewn onto the lower back of the gamers. There were also adds on the front of the jersey including Samsung.

You can click on the link in my signature to go to my fotki albums and scroll down to see my Dynamo gamers.

I'll look tomorrow, I think I still have a copy of the COA from Lutch and Dynamo that will tell the exact year mine was worn.

Edited by Krendelev

I have a book that was published by Dynamo Moscow that has the history of the team and team photos that go to the end of the 97-98 season and that jersey isn't pictured anywhere in the book. I have owned a couple of them and I'm pretty sure they were worn for the 98-99 and 99-00 seasons, maybe the next season also. There was a big "Olympicskya Systema" add sewn onto the lower back of the gamers. There were also adds on the front of the jersey including Samsung.

You can click on the link in my signature to go to my fotki albums and scroll down to see my Dynamo gamers.

I'll look tomorrow, I think I still have a copy of the COA from Lutch and Dynamo that will tell the exact year mine was worn.

Thanks for the help. Lutch sells those particular jerseys with Gonchar and Kasparaitis customization, but they were early 1990's Dynamo players, not late 1990's. The only photos I can find of Gonchar and Kasparaitis in Dynamo jerseys is definitely an earlier style.

I've seen a lot of jerseys that Lutch sells that are the wrong players for the years of the jersey. They had Fetisov on a '72 CCCP jersey with the captains K. They've even listed jerseys on ebay as the wrong team for what's on the jersey.

I've seen a lot of jerseys that Lutch sells that are the wrong players for the years of the jersey. They had Fetisov on a '72 CCCP jersey with the captains K. They've even listed jerseys on ebay as the wrong team for what's on the jersey.

I purchased a '72 #17 replica CCCP jersey from LutchUSA at the hockey expo a month ago in St Paul. Kharlamov's name is on the back, which I am totally fine with even though the Soviets didn't wear names on the back in those days. But wrong players, wrong numbers, wrong years, etc. totally bothers me.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info...you have some great jerseys in your collection.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the info We will be in Venezia over Christmas this year; Ill make a special point of getting shots of the Moscow train while were in town. Is the train Russian equipment?

Tom