2014 meigray expo

Flyers845

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a big deal, I just don't want any issues coming from elsewhere. Like I had said, it wasn't the end of the world. I just wish he would have asked first.

It's not a big deal, I just don't want any issues coming from elsewhere. Like I had said, it wasn't the end of the world. I just wish he would have asked first.

I'm already on my way to Philly to find this guy, full bag of cow-tail caramel candies in hand too. And than I'm gonna try on every single one of his jerseys all at one time without asking.

I pulled out last minute, but had I gone, not only would I have tried on Mike's shirts, I would have put them on one after the other, and asked someone to take a video of me doing it for youtube and the guiness book of world records...then, to reward myself for the accomplishment, and also to combat the heat from wearing all those jerseys, I would have sat down and enjoyed a delicious ice cream sunday

tumblr_m6an2sCWkR1rz4ut7o1_500-vi.gif

Or I'd read the rest of this topic and recognize that Kurt just made the same joke above...doh!

Edited by slimcutta

Good day! Nice talking with Mike, Jeremy, Nathan, Greg and his dad, Bryon, and Phil.

Oh and Mike... hope you washed that jersey :)

Meeting other collectors is what the day is all about. Lots of good people in this hobby!!!

Good to see you and Mike again, and I'm sure several others as well.

Turns out this "Foul Ball Couple" was from the Philly area (thanks for representing us well). He also ripped through my stuff and left it a hot mess. Later, as Mike was telling me the story, as I somehow missed it, the wife or some acquaintance of the guy starts questioning Mike about his choice of clothes for the day. Shut your bracey mouth beeeeotch!

Questioning Mike's choice of clothes? That was completely justified. :P

I pulled out last minute, but had I gone, not only would I have tried on Mike's shirts, I would have put them on one after the other, and asked someone to take a video of me doing it for youtube and the guiness book of world records...then, to reward myself for the accomplishment, and also to combat the heat from wearing all those jerseys, I would have sat down and enjoyed a delicious ice cream sunday

Could you be wearing any more jerseys?

orNlkg4.jpg

Did I meet you guys and/or did you introduce yourselves to me? Because I honestly don't remember seeing anyone from I've jerseys other than Rob and Jeremy.

Did I meet you guys and/or did you introduce yourselves to me? Because I honestly don't remember seeing anyone from I've jerseys other than Rob and Jeremy.

All white people look alike.

I was at the table behind you and one over. I also referred to Paul O'Neill very kindly, which was as a whiner instead of what he really is (which involves "whiner" at the end of several expletives). :thumbsup:

I was the guy wearing a team USA patches jersey

Wearing braces too right?

Btw, congrats again on pulling that Simmonds jersey. Awesome!

I was the guy in the red Chuck Taylors who may have been a little starstruck at the start ... since it was my first expo and all. (And Brilliant, we chatted about removing coffee stains from replicas.)

I also had the awesome question to Berube about the most annoying things that fans do... only to realize that posing the question itself was the answer to my question. Hopefully that's not too meta.

Haha that's cool man, chief Berube was there??

Jeremy is that where you got that picture from you posted over the weekend?

No, he'd definitely be the good twin. They don't get much more evil and sinister than me.

False, every time I talk to you, you are so cheerful and happy I feel like I am conversing with the telletubbies all piled into one gigantic happy creature. Don't try and fool anyone.

It was me Mike. Right after you explained the painstaking process of removing unwanted neck hair from USA jerseys.

Haha that's cool man, chief Berube was there??

Jeremy is that where you got that picture from you posted over the weekend?

Haha yeah #PhumbsUp