2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

I have been told by my Steiner rep that the Rangers will wear one (yes one) set of blue and white jerseys in this year's playoffs. If they make the SC Finals, they will issue a second set. Pretty good news for NYR collectors. These jerseys should have some fairly good wear for a change.

Edited by enzo269

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could hand the players unsold Gameworn jerseys from the past few seasona and the players would think they're brand new anyway.

Back of Lundqvist's left sleeve has red all over it. No idea even what it was or if it will be washed out.

I noticed that too. If they do actually only wear the one set (two if they make the finals), that would be an excellent photo match. Has anybody seen that match to any photos from the first round vs. Philly?

It was from goalposts. They must have painted them fairly recently. Fleury had some on his numbers at one point I think too.

The red is usually from the goal posts.

I remember Michael Houser when he played for the London knights his jerseys had big red stains at the exact height of the crossbar on his back and elbows. He liked to lean on them when the play was in the other end.

It was from goalposts. They must have painted them fairly recently. Fleury had some on his numbers at one point I think too.

Yes. You see the paint more on the white glacier twill of the black jerseys than on his white jerseys.

My own jerseys I wear in the ice have tons of it on the back and sleeves. It also shows up a lot on white goalie gear and the white cowlings of their skates.

was that in pitt that they have wet red paint ?

It isn't wet. It just rubs off onto jerseys.

okay okay, but since both goalies have it, they must have done something wrong in pitt

Nothing wrong. It just happens. Look at some goalies gamers. They all have it (except for most from Steiner, I'd imagine). When I get in front of my laptop, I'd like to search for pics from the Rangers away games against Philly last round and see if it's the same jersey after all.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Nothing wrong. It just happens. Look at some goalies gamers. They all have it (except for most from Steiner, I'd imagine). When I get in front of my laptop, I'd like to search for pics from the Rangers away games against Philly last round and see if it's the same jersey after all.

I see, thanks.................anyone know why hockey goals are red, soccer goals white, and orange in basketball ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any of you rangers dorks getting finals gamers?

I wish. Steiner will probably charge $5k for a game-issued Carcillo jersey, even with him sitting out.

Any of you rangers dorks getting finals gamers?

Oh yes, one of each!

MonopolyLogoMan.jpg

I asked my Steiner rep about it and he said "We don¨t know how we are going to sell them yet but they will come with a premium"

Their sales model is actually to contact the biggest buyers first and leave the scraps for whoever else might want them.

Any idea where they'll put the finals patch? Picked up a couple to toss on my home and road jerseys.

post-21591-0-87109400-1401506212_thumb.j

post-21591-0-83778900-1401506213_thumb.j

Any idea where they'll put the finals patch? Picked up a couple to toss on my home and road jerseys.

Probably on the left shoulder as they do with most of their patches.