Anyone go the Red Wings Equipment Sale Today?

SnakeOiler12

I saw that too... saw photos and it looks AWESOME.

Was wondering what the prices were on jerseys.

Loved the article and the guy trying to pinch his #14s on the way out.

Hey guys. Thanks for the read. The Nyquist attempted buy out happened a few times that day but I didnt really want to put the guy on blast. He asked me about them when I was looking to help Jason with a jersey he was missing. "Hey man, ill give you a couple bills to just walk away from one". Then Jason wanted the white Tatar and had a red Tatar in his hand, so he asked the guy if he would trade colors from the same guy who again asked me after I checked out, trying to convince me to let just one of them go. I couldn't. I got propositioned by about 4 people on the Nyquists before I made it out the door.

The prices were consistent with some previous years, and in other cases lower than some.

Regular season Red jerseys were 150 more than white jerseys as they included the lidstrom retirement night patches sewn to them.

Only 5 playoff jerseys, 2 glendening, 2 tatar, 1 eaves. Price range on those was 300-550

Datsyuk and Zetterberg - $3k. They sat untouched.

2nd tier players: Nyquist, Dekeyser, Alfredsson, Abdelkader, Howard - Ranged $800-1000

Other players were between 500-800

1 GI was 300

2 glendening

OKAY. I was stuck at work during the entire B's-Wings series with the games on the radio and thought this guy's name was "Glen Denning" and that the announcers were giving him the Mason Raymond treatment.

I feel like a fool now. :glare: