eBay version 4.0

dsl135

For anyone looking for a current Dallas Stars jersey...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-DALLAS-STARS-Authentic-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Jersey-stitched-size-56-nwt-7287-NEW-/131210556205?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e8cc2332d

I got mine from this guy. They're actually team issued jerseys, not even just retail. Unfortunately he doesn't have any of the whites though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not a Stars fan but every time I see those new sweaters I think to myself that they really, really did an amazing job on those.

I am not a Stars fan but every time I see those new sweaters I think to myself that they really, really did an amazing job on those.

Totally agree. It's actually kinda funny cuz the first time I saw it I really didn't like it but now it's one of my favorites.

It's too bad they fudged up royally with the one colour lettering. Really looks odd imho

It's too bad they fudged up royally with the one colour lettering. Really looks odd imho

I actually agree with that. It would look better with white stacked on black.

For anyone looking for a current Dallas Stars jersey...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-DALLAS-STARS-Authentic-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Jersey-stitched-size-56-nwt-7287-NEW-/131210556205?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e8cc2332d

I got mine from this guy. They're actually team issued jerseys, not even just retail. Unfortunately he doesn't have any of the whites though.

I saw an authentic 2.0 at Frozen Pond two weeks ago that was $270 CDN, a bit cheaper I guess even if you're shipping to the States I would think. Think the one I saw was a size 58, but they may have more sizes in the back

I saw an authentic 2.0 at Frozen Pond two weeks ago that was $270 CDN, a bit cheaper I guess even if you're shipping to the States I would think. Think the one I saw was a size 58, but they may have more sizes in the back

Nice. Glad to see the stars 2.0's making it to retail (even though I'm a flyers fan haha).

Didn't know where to put this, and not sure if anyone is interested, but I had been asking JerseyBaron if he would be getting any authentic 2.0 Stadium Series Hawks jerseys in for a while, and he emailed me last week saying they are coming in this month (price was $350 shipped off eBay). I assume he has the other teams as well.

Edited by KG777NT

Didn't know where to put this, and not sure if anyone is interested, but I had been asking JerseyBaron if he would be getting any authentic 2.0 Stadium Series Hawks jerseys in for a while, and he emailed me last week saying they are coming in this month (price was $350 shipped off eBay). I assume he has the other teams as well.

Man... The guy can get ANYTHING!

Bumped up the Stadium Series thread but, posting here also - JerseyBaron confirmed that he expects to get Rangers Stadium Series authentic jerseys in later this month. Will be selling for $375 shipped.

I think it's just because he's willing to take the risk. As others have said, if you have a Reebok rep you can get a run of 2.0s of the same style in different sizes if you buy a set number of them (25? I can't remember exactly).

Most retailers are so afraid of being stuck with left over stock that won't sell and eventually have to liquidate. JB is taking on a lot of risk and as such he has to keep his prices at MSRP (slightly over when you add in eBay + PayPal fees he has to pay).

I think it's just because he's willing to take the risk. As others have said, if you have a Reebok rep you can get a run of 2.0s of the same style in different sizes if you buy a set number of them (25? I can't remember exactly).

That was me that had that info and yea, it was 25 jerseys. Even still though, either he is incredibly connected or the person I was talking to was an idiot. I was always told no when I asked about Kings throwbacks, Ducks throwbacks, or Stadium Series jerseys, even if I would commit to 25.

Sorry I couldn't remember who posted the 25 minimum requirement, or I would have given you credit :thumbsup:

I do agree he's definitely got a great connection at Reebok to even have a shot at getting some of these more rare styles. Even then he's still carrying a lot of risk to take on 25 of them at a time.

With the basic retail principle of "buy for $1, sell for $2" he's having to sell at least 13 of each 25 to break even. There's a lot of other "hidden" costs (shipping from manufacturer, storage space) than can quickly push that break even number even higher.

The risk is more rewarding when you can get items that are quite rare and generate high demand. In the jersey game, this is what explains why those ridiculous third shirts (WW and BK) sell for $300-400 at times. They're limited stock shirts, so they attract more attention. If someone were to get his hands on that Blues musical shirt prototype, I would make a guess it would sell in the thousands, if not more.

Sorry I couldn't remember who posted the 25 minimum requirement, or I would have given you credit :thumbsup:

I do agree he's definitely got a great connection at Reebok to even have a shot at getting some of these more rare styles. Even then he's still carrying a lot of risk to take on 25 of them at a time.

With the basic retail principle of "buy for $1, sell for $2" he's having to sell at least 13 of each 25 to break even. There's a lot of other "hidden" costs (shipping from manufacturer, storage space) than can quickly push that break even number even higher.

Oh I totally agree about him taking on a lot of risk. No doubt.

He has probably spent at least $100k on inventory.

Doesn't that beg the question why the NHL store didn't/couldn't/wouldn't commit to ordering 25 each for the Stadium Series jerseys?

I would think they could easily move 25 of each team considering it is their flagship store and/or should at least have the confidence to sell 25. Maybe I'm just incorrectly assuming that there are enough ppl willing to drop $300-$400 on authentic jerseys.

Heck, now that I think about it I am shocked that MSG was not carrying authentic Stadium Series. My guess is retailers had to pay upfront & commit to buying the jerseys but, that production wouldn't be completed until much later.

Either way, fingers crossed that JB comes through...AGAIN

What's with the green stripe by the neck tag usually associated with Indo edges?

Some authentics, including the Stadium Series, have them. Perfectly normal.