eBay version 4.0

dsl135

What's with the green stripe by the neck tag usually associated with Indo edges?

For some reason that was present in the Stadium Series jerseys... even the game worns:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coors-Stadium-Series-Game-Worn-Alec-Martinez-Jersey-Size-56-Los-Angeles-Kings-/321389259319?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad44aea37

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't get to be the Baron by selling ordinary, run of the mill jerseys.

Haha I have this picture of a cartoon baron sitting on a mountain of rare jerseys. I wish I had photoshop skillz.

Yeah the gamers the kings wore there last game of the season were indo edge stadium series jerseys.

Yeah the gamers the kings wore there last game of the season were indo edge stadium series jerseys.

I don't think they were Indo-Edge. They just had the green stripe. But that, by no means, makes them Indo-Edge.

That is a correct statement. The Gamers did have the green neck band, but were most definitely 2.0s.

The cut is slightly different than standard 2.0s, in that it has a more sharp angled hem to the bottom back of the shirt, but otherwise sizing ran consistent with standard 2.0s

No

Edit: I should say, in all honesty, that I'm not sure. It's quite possible some have 'used' them for promotional purposes, but I would be willing to bet that none have ever used them on the ice. I'm 100% certain of that.

Edited by FlyersFan376

Have any teams ever used indo?

For the sharks shirt off their back night the person who won Mike Browns "gamer" got an indo edge. He was injured so I don't think they had a team/game issue ready.

Only know this because the person who won it was trying to sell it and used one of the photos that the team took when handing them out

Edited by AlereFlammam

Have any teams ever used indo?

On a regular basis, no. On a one game basis, probably not. Here's why.

Separate any team into two separate sides: retail and ops (basically the equipment guys). Retail buys from Reebok and other suppliers for the purpose of resale, ops buys from Reebok and other suppliers for the purpose of outfitting the team. Ops will never order Indo-Edge, and I'd be surprised if it's even an option.

Ops will have a jersey setup at home. This will involve blank jerseys, pre-set numbers, letters, nameplates, scrap twill, and the gear to fully customize a jersey in a short period of time. On the road, this kit shrinks down to a handful of jerseys (multiple sizes) and the necessary letters and numbers. If a player is acquired on a road trip, and especially on a game day, the home team will either allow the road guys to access their press and sewing machine or else they'll actually customize it for the road guys. It's just a basic courtesy.

To put an Indo on the ice would mean not having any blanks on hand at all, then having to run up to the store (assuming they stock them) and making one up.

I swear I have a picture of Messier wearing what appears to be an Indo edge at the 2012 winter classic alumni game.

It's like a page out of the kids magazine Highlights:

"How many things are wrong in this picture?"