eBay version 4.0

dsl135

According to a photo LAK74 posted for me I would say CCM sz44 equals Edge 1.0 sz50.

Edited by Silverback53

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to a photo LAK74 posted for me I would say CCM sz44 equals Edge 1.0 sz50.

Of course, I would agree. :P In terms of CCM replica sizes, I would say 44 is closer to a medium. A CCM 44 is 22" pit-to-pit (measured from the points on the gussets that are closest to each other from across the jersey), around 23" wide below pit level, and about 30" long from back collar to hem.

Edited by LAK74

Thanks guys. Looks like he bumped up the price a bit since this morning. At $100 I was thinking about it. Not sure now.

A 44 would be a great Valentine's present for the girlfriend. Shame I already got her a Pavelski Dinamo Minsk sweater.

(Not a humble brag. Not a humble brag at all.)

Wow i would have never thought some greedy a****** would buy everything he had...

I posted it for you guys to get a share of a great jersey for a decent price with tags...O well

If only he had a Size 52 Teal i would have bought one for myself

Yup, looks like it was successfull shill bidded. Would have made more sense to do it later, there wasn't going to be an issue getting the bids up to $60 naturally.

chrisd631 I had this seller do the same thing I went back and looked at his listing and all had the same 0 feedback member bidding .Ebay has done nothing with Shill bidders I reported all of his and nothing . He did join here a few weeks ago as a member maybe he can crawl from under his rock and answer to this .

chrisd631 I had this seller do the same thing I went back and looked at his listing and all had the same 0 feedback member bidding .Ebay has done nothing with Shill bidders I reported all of his and nothing . He did join here a few weeks ago as a member maybe he can crawl from under his rock and answer to this .

And its super obvious by clicking on the bidder. His information page reveals 26 bids, 100% with the same seller. Duh.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=271739475807&aid=3***k&eu=&bidtid=1415739878017&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

And the other one, 43 bids, 100% with one seller.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=271739475807&aid=d***p&eu=&bidtid=1415739630017&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

I'm going to report it anyway. Degenerate scumbag.

Edited by mfitz804

He always tries to give you a sob story as to why you need to lower your price for him to buy something he wants

Yea, he absolutely does. Happens every time he's ever asked me for something.

I just felt like saying how insane it is how many awful fakes there are on ebay. And ive only searched "blackhawks edge jersey" thus far. The ridiculously miscolored indian heads on some are just laughable.

Unbelievable:

I sold my Aaron Boogaard jersey on ebay. The buyer used the 'Made An Offer'-option, I declined the first time and accepted the second time.

He paid me. Then he messaged me that he didn't realize I lived in Europe and that he had bad experiences with overseas shipping and wanted to cancel the purchase. He said that it was OK if I still wanted to ship it. So I did, I shipped it (registered shipping with tracking) on December 29. After that, the buyer started worrying more and more about the whereabouts of the jersey, because tracking wasn't updated after December 30 ('Item was shipped country of destination). Meanwhile he put the jersey on ebay, using pictures of my item and more or less copying my auction (!) And now that he has a potential buyer, he opened a case against me about a non-received item! He also said that he didn't want the jersey anyway, because he thought he bought a Derek Boogaard jersey.

I've already contacted the customer service of the Dutch postal services and I'm expecting an answer tomorrow. I'm just really ticked off and thinking about reporting this mess to ebay. Anyone also had an experience like this?

Update: Dutch postal services can't start an investigation until 30 days after shipment. The buyer now claims that he didn't think I shipped it at all and escalated the case and wants an immediate refund.

Edited by amonte78

Update: Dutch postal services can't start an investigation until 30 days after shipment. The buyer now claims that he didn't think I shipped it at all and escalated the case and wants an immediate refund.

Do you have the link to his auction of your item?