eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's kind of confusing because the sleeves look like a 2.0. Indo sleeves are pretty skinny, much closer to the cut of a 1.0 than a 2.0 in terms of width. The twill that attaches the fight strap would give it away but of course it's not shown. I had hoped that the Indo was no more.

Nice jersey, nice price, but the face on the little Smartass modeling it is the best part. Well played, son.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-AUTHENTIC-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-SIZE-52-GIANT-JERSEY-WITH-KARIYA-CAPTAIN-/161619208077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a141678d

Might have to take the plunge. I've been eying Mighty Ducks jerseys for a while.

Not sure if this is the thread for this, but the "NHL Player" tag means the jersey has officially licensed lettering, right? I know the quality is world's ahead of what we get from NHL.com today, but how does it compare to the on-ice jerseys of that era?

If you wouldn't mind, once you get it, could you please post a picture of the crest compared to an authentic Devils jersey? I would love to see size, shape, etc...I have bought a couple over the years and they were not up to snuff. I too have a blank, ultrafil xmas tree that I need to crest. Hopefully this will be the answer!

I'm considering getting one for my early 80s jersey (posted in what jersey are you wearing thread) , just wondering if the greens would match up well or not.

Also wouldn't mind paying a bit less but I might bite anyway

* Update*

So the crests came in yesterday and they look GREAT

I placed the Devil's Christmas tree Crest over a Red 91' Devils Ultrafil crest and a mid-to late 80's White Christmas tree Ultrafil and the measurements are the exact same on all sides.

I'll try and upload pics but so far I haven't had luck.

Anybody looking for one I'd say go for it!

The green looks to be spot on with my 80''s Christmas tree crest.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331503964660

Cosbys tag on an islander jersey?

Given how hard that patch is to find, might be worth it for that alone.

I was watching that....I didn't think it would end up going that high.....with less than 8 minutes left it was around $40

Lettering on this one looks original, any of the senior citizens 80's collectors have thoughts on this possibly being team-stock or game-issued?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Daneyko-Original-Authentic-80s-New-Jersey-Devils-Jersey-Xmas-Colors-size-54-/231504999799?

I'm not sure about that, but plan on digging deep in your pocket if you are going after it...

That's because before reading your post a very handsome gentleman saw it and bid on it.

I guess he isn't a Devils fan then.

I'm a diehard Arrows fan.

It's actually a great price on a pretty good quality replica. And, there's a best offer feature so he's take less. If I didn't have way too many Arrows jerseys already I would be tempted.

Didn't I see this jersey brought up before on here?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221717252462?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Can't recall what was wrong with it??