eBay version 4.0

dsl135

You haven't seen one of those before? They're EVERYWHERE. Tons of people still wear them in Philly. It's embarrassing really. That was a design that was leaked by Reebok to screw over the counterfeiters. It didn't end up working because people went nuts for this style for some reason.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look good, nhluniforms.com shows that in 1999 Nike was the maker of the Maple Leafs jerseys.

Like you said, the first would be an authentic jersey, the second is a replica. Both are "officially licensed" (in other words not fake) - but I question the price, they both seem kind of expensive. I've gotten jerseys of that vintage that were already customized for a lot less ... but just my opinion :)

Edited by liquidice

You haven't seen one of those before? They're EVERYWHERE. Tons of people still wear them in Philly. It's embarrassing really. That was a design that was leaked by Reebok to screw over the counterfeiters. It didn't end up working because people went nuts for this style for some reason.

Is that really true?

Is that really true?

I was told that by the manager at one of the Skate Zones. I'm not positive it's true but I wouldn't be shocked.

which SZ?

only asking cause I'm personal friend with 90% of the employees there...

and cause It's true as I was told the same thing...except slightly different...

it was the original choice... but then when it leaked Snider vetoed and went with the version that hit the ice and is now our 3rd.

which SZ?

only asking cause I'm personal friend with 90% of the employees there...

and cause It's true as I was told the same thing...except slightly different...

it was the original choice... but then when it leaked Snider vetoed and went with the version that hit the ice and is now our 3rd.

Gotcha.

It was the NE SZ.

I saw the original listing and was skeptical.

Glad I didn't jump, when something sounds too good to be true....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CCM-Quebec-Nordiques-Peter-Forsberg-Jersey-CCM-Size-56-XL-ULTRAFIL-NHL-/151721678913?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2353511841

Who grabbed this the white Devils CCM XMAS tree (size 52)? I know it is one of you guys. This is not my week. First the crap draw on the Meigray grab bag then missing out on that (by seconds -God forbid I look at the pics). Oh well. Maybe the Devs will have a good draft-haha.

Who grabbed this the white Devils CCM XMAS tree (size 52)? I know it is one of you guys. This is not my week. First the crap draw on the Meigray grab bag then missing out on that (by seconds -God forbid I look at the pics). Oh well. Maybe the Devs will have a good draft-haha.

Wasn't me.

That auction was running for a few days already. I'm guessing the seller got an offer from someone, ended the first auction and re-listed with a buy it now for what the offer was which the buyer hit.

Anyone from here get it? MFitz i'm looking your way.

I was looking at that devils jersey the other day but passed on it.

Eesh, now I honestly feel bad...

I had asked the seller for two more pictures earlier today. They came back at me an hour ago and said if I gave them $190 it was mine and they were putting up a BIN at that very moment. I wasn't saying no to that considering I was going to go up close to $300 for it anyway. Never had a seller actually offer to let me buy an item early.

Edit: not to bring up a bad topic, but what did you get from the grab bag? Always curious to hear what people pull out of those.

Edited by JoeM7392

Don't feel bad. The seller had actually sent me a response to a question I had about their response to someone else's question where they had claimed there was no fight strap. She asked me if I wanted the jersey for $175 BIN to which I agreed. She said she would post it at 3:30pm. Fast forward to last night where she sent me a note saying "I am posting it now for more than we had discussed/agreed on because I got a better offer. " I saw it pop back up at $190 and went to check the new pics to verify there was a fight strap and it was snapped up. Enjoy it. Looks like it is in great shape. Who are you thinking of getting on there ? If there is any chance it doesn't fit or you might want to trade it for a red CCM XMAS tree let me know-I have a couple of those in my collection that I might part with in order to add another white.

My grab bag - Peter Olvecky # 38 NHL Nashville Predators 2009-10 White Set 1 -preseason. In my opinion this might be the worst looking jersey ever-lol

Oh I was so pissed about that...I wanted that jersey sooooooo bad. But that's the way she goes I guess. She's the one that messed up, I'd she only knew what she was selling, she would have got a lot more if she let it ride.

Anyone from here get it? MFitz i'm looking your way.

While your thought pattern was correct, alas it was not my size. If it were, you dudes wouldn't have had a chance!!

;)