eBay version 4.0

dsl135

You know, I bought a jersey from that seller over the summer and he messaged me about an hour later and told me they didn't actually have the jersey and he refunded my money. Didn't even give me another option, just told me they didn't have it. Even though it was listed for sale. I was confused to say the least.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just felt a great disturbance in the jersey force, as if an eBay seller in the Toronto suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.

Lol- exactly what I was thinking!

I just felt a great disturbance in the jersey force, as if an eBay seller in the Toronto suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.

A little healthy competition eh? Gotta love it!

Is there any possibility these jerseys this seller has listed are blem jerseys? Like manufacturer defect similar to the older authentics with the pin hole on the hem? Jerseys look good something just seems to good to be true

I guess we'll find out soon enough. All of the pics I saw looked good, so I thought it was worth a shot.

Will post photos when I get my Jets. And if Photobucket starts working again...

Says 58+ now.

I'd buy a Devils one of those in a heartbeat.

Edit: neck tag says 58+, jock tag does say 58K. No idea what that means.

Edited by mfitz804

Has anyone received their recent jersey purchases from Authentic Sports?

The first mention of them was on the 14th in the afternoon and he's located in Canada. If anyone has received an order already that's some fast shipping!

The first mention of them was on the 14th in the afternoon and he's located in Canada. If anyone has received an order already that's some ###### fast shipping!

They've been selling jerseys for a while, I posted on the last page that I had a negative experience with them. I purchased a standard Canadiens 2.0 jersey, not customized or anything like that. My money was refunded within 8 hours and I received a message saying "we don't even have this jersey, not sure why it was listed." No apologies, alternatives, or anything. I understand mistakes happen, and absolutely do not doubt their legitimacy or authenticity but how the are you gonna sell jerseys if you don't actually have them? I would have understood a little better if it was something like "hey we dont have size 54 you ordered but we have a 56, do you want that instead?" That I could completely understand. It was weird.

They've been selling jerseys for a while, I posted on the last page that I had a negative experience with them. I purchased a standard Canadiens 2.0 jersey, not customized or anything like that. My money was refunded within 8 hours and I received a message saying "we don't even have this jersey, not sure why it was listed." No apologies, alternatives, or anything. I understand mistakes happen, and absolutely do not doubt their legitimacy or authenticity but how the ###### are you gonna sell jerseys if you don't actually have them? I would have understood a little better if it was something like "hey we dont have size 54 you ordered but we have a 56, do you want that instead?" That I could completely understand. It was weird.

No, I get that. Just saying, its been only a couple days since most here seemed to find out about them. I doubt anyone has received a shipped order that quickly. It doesn't sound like any cancellations have happened, but we'll have to wait and see.

That is odd. My order from them shipped next day.

Ya I saw you post that and that's why I brought it up. Their jerseys are priced great and are definitely legit. The Canadiens WC really has me thinking. I think it's like $202 USD or something.

No, I get that. Just saying, its been only a couple days since most here seemed to find out about them. I doubt anyone has received a shipped order that quickly. It doesn't sound like any cancellations have happened, but we'll have to wait and see.

Hey maybe their shipping spped is even quicker than their refunding speed haha

It looks like someone wore that naked in a sauna, 'cause that is some serious back-sweat yellowing going on right thur!

It looks like someone wore that naked in a sauna, 'cause that is some serious back-sweat yellowing going on right thur!

Wait, we all don't do that???