eBay version 4.0

dsl135

That means nothing coming from a guy who's country doesn't know the difference between bacon and ham.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Poutine tho.

There is always a point that everyone can agree on. That point is called poutine .

but there isn't anyway I'm doing that if I think the dude is gonna sell it immediately after.

I'm offended...

I'm offended...

The Dude DEFINITELY doesn't try to sell the things he buys, trust me.

D7272FFB-D404-4D52-9124-8D9250FE569A.png

I'm offended...

Haha. Like I said, didn't think that one through fully. Pretty funny though.

Edited by JoeM7392

Knowing someone is a flipper is important, because I'm less likely to give a flipper a lower price/better price than what I'm asking. But if I get what I've listed it for, they can wipe their dog's butt with it once they get it as far as I am concerned.

While I agree with everything else you said, the whole not caring what they do afterward seems unlikely considering there's a 98% chance you're already cooking up a plan to reacquire said jersey XD

While I agree with everything else you said, the whole not caring what they do afterward seems unlikely considering there's a 98% chance you're already cooking up a plan to reacquire said jersey XD

I've never sold a jersey with the intention of reacquiring it.

That starts the next day.

:)

That Leetch was nice. I would have taken that...

Until I realized I already bought 2 of the same jersey from slim before...

But I would have taken it anyway...

Trying to bully someone into a sale, or giving a fake story about how bad you want the jersey but you just can't afford it, are obviously not cool. But just coming to the table with cash, I'd never turn anyone away unless they had a completely horrible reputation for screwing people.

Just to be clear I have never given anyone "a fake story" or misrepresented my intentions in any way. I also have a very substantial collection of my own, much of which I have acquired here with pleasure and pride. "Bullying" seems like an odd way to describe asking "Well, the jersey is/was in your for-sale thread for a price and I am offering you that price, is it for sale or not?" This guy would cut off his nose to spite his face. He wanted a jersey that I ended up buying while he lagged making up his mind (which he got mad about). I PM'ed saying I'd sell it to him for the same price--basically extending an olive branch--and he scoffed. He thinks he makes the rules, I guess.

Just to be clear I have never given anyone "a fake story" or misrepresented my intentions in any way. I also have a very substantial collection of my own, much of which I have acquired here with pleasure and pride. "Bullying" seems like an odd way to describe asking "Well, the jersey is/was in your for-sale thread for a price and I am offering you that price, is it for sale or not?" This guy would cut off his nose to spite his face. He wanted a jersey that I ended up buying while he lagged making up his mind (which he got mad about). I PM'ed saying I'd sell it to him for the same price--basically extending an olive branch--and he scoffed. He thinks he makes the rules, I guess.

I wasn't implying that was what you did. It's just something that was brought up. I've got no problem with anything you did as I expressed several times.

Moreover, you should be more specific about who you meant by "this guy", because having quoted me, it implies you are talking to me, and you and I never had the experience you described.

I did re-buy a jersey I sold from you, but there was a buyer in between. And we struck a very fair deal, should anyone wish to know. But the stuff you said, was not me.

First time you ever emailed me you were a big collector but had not much funds ,I sold you a few things and then the same happened the second time the same story and then I saw most of that on eBay and I emailed and said we were done doing any other bussiness . As I used the word bullying you emailed as you do troll through all for sale threads to see what you can sell on eBay and you found a very old sale thread of mine ,you emailed and I told you that was old . You went in to it was on a for sale thread why are you not selling ,you thought it was strange and mailed me again . Hard to say I did not want to sell to a scum bag . Slim can maybe wage in on the last statement I acquired about a all star jersey as I was emailed a list from slim, slim told me it was sold and to who . Yes I was emailed with no word of price or anything as I said I do not want any dealings with this member so I said No .not sure we're I said I was upset about slims sales . This is not the only place this person trolls for stuff I saw a thread started on Facebook as he did the same s hit to a few members there . So I do not make the rules as stated I just do not like people such as you that try and take advantage of others

First time you ever emailed me you were a big collector but had not much funds ,I sold you a few things and then the same happened the second time the same story and then I saw most of that on eBay and I emailed and said we were done doing any other bussiness . As I used the word bullying you emailed as you do troll through all for sale threads to see what you can sell on eBay and you found a very old sale thread of mine ,you emailed and I told you that was old . You went in to it was on a for sale thread why are you not selling ,you thought it was strange and mailed me again . Hard to say I did not want to sell to a scum bag . Slim can maybe wage in on the last statement I acquired about a all star jersey as I was emailed a list from slim, slim told me it was sold and to who . Yes I was emailed with no word of price or anything as I said I do not want any dealings with this member so I said No .not sure we're I said I was upset about slims sales . This is not the only place this person trolls for stuff I saw a thread started on Facebook as he did the same s hit to a few members there . So I do not make the rules as stated I just do not like people such as you that try and take advantage of others

Show me this message where I said I was a big collector with "not much funds." I have never been short on cash and never used that as an excuse. This is from the Jersey Central days I figure. I remember you being upset that I listed a Tocchet that I got from you for about 150 at 175 (it was too small). $25 barely covers eBay/Pay Pal fees. I never deceived you or anyone else, I am up front about what stays, what goes and what might go with everyone, not that I am required to be. You are a freak and a grown man who cannot read or write. Call me a scumbag to my face and see what happens.

Edited by ConcreteCharlie

I wasn't implying that was what you did. It's just something that was brought up. I've got no problem with anything you did as I expressed several times.

Moreover, you should be more specific about who you meant by "this guy", because having quoted me, it implies you are talking to me, and you and I never had the experience you described.

I did re-buy a jersey I sold from you, but there was a buyer in between. And we struck a very fair deal, should anyone wish to know. But the stuff you said, was not me.

Sorry Fitz, in no way did I mean to imply anything negative about you. You have always been a great IJ member and an asset to the hobby. I thought about not saying anything at all but I didn't want people to take that as a sign of indifference. I messaged the two members who expressed interest in the for-sale stuff and offered them the same prices Slim had if they want the items. I value this board and this community and try to be as up-front about everything as possible. Again I apologize if I implicated you in anything, totally unintentional.

Sorry Fitz, in no way did I mean to imply anything negative about you. You have always been a great IJ member and an asset to the hobby. I thought about not saying anything at all but I didn't want people to take that as a sign of indifference. I messaged the two members who expressed interest in the for-sale stuff and offered them the same prices Slim had if they want the items. I value this board and this community and try to be as up-front about everything as possible. Again I apologize if I implicated you in anything, totally unintentional.

No problem, my man. Was just trying to make it clear that I wasn't "that guy". I prefer to screw up my own credibility on this board by being a Devils fan and making awful puns.

:)

Slightly off topic but does anyone take a look at a Facebook user and think, 'No way I'm trading with/buying from that person'? I've not been burned on Facebook but I do appreciate the eBay buyer protection and the sense of community/accountability here with IJ.

YES, and you know who!

Show me this message where I said I was a big collector with "not much funds." I have never been short on cash and never used that as an excuse. This is from the Jersey Central days I figure. I remember you being upset that I listed a Tocchet that I got from you for about 150 at 175 (it was too small). $25 barely covers eBay/Pay Pal fees. I never deceived you or anyone else, I am up front about what stays, what goes and what might go with everyone, not that I am required to be. You are a freak and a grown man who cannot read or write. Call me a scumbag to my face and see what happens.

Real tough F uck Head yea I am calling you a scum bag here any any time to your face . As I said you used that as a fake story maybe you have gotten cash off all your scamming other collectors .And it was more than one jersey that ended up on eBay from stuff you purshased

,Just on Facebook you did the same thing and that member put a thread just about your bull s*** story sad to see all you ever do on this board is troll the for sales thread you have nothing more to contribute .Seems strange you have stuck your head up from under the rock to buy jerseys must be getting low on Funds again .

Steven Stultz Jr.

Said he collects flames jerseys then needed to sell some for personal reasons so did it for a deal and then it was on there. What an Arse.

This is the guy you gave sad story to on Facebook and then he started a bad buyer scammer thread on you .

NICE as you said you never give guys stories I can post our hole conversation if members ask as i said this is his MO ,know he makes like other collectors are against him .

Slightly off topic but does anyone take a look at a Facebook user and think, 'No way I'm trading with/buying from that person'? I've not been burned on Facebook but I do appreciate the eBay buyer protection and the sense of community/accountability here with IJ.

I do appreciate the community of the forum, but at the same time, a good number of us are also on the FB groups, and we know who is who, based on the jerseys we have and show off or try to sell, so we should act the same to each other there as we do here. People who are there and not here, however, are hit or miss. Some of them seem to be great people, while others, not so much. If you have any hesitation about making a deal, both there, and here, there's nothing wrong with paying the fees on a straight through paypal deal, instead of friends/family, for some protection.