dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Cheap enough... now. I'm sure it'll be ridiculously overpriced in a few days. 

It's just nice to see that they knew Lemieux doesn't always mean Mario. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know the seller but, he just listed a bunch of authentic jerseys on eBay that span quite a few teams (Avalanche, Rangers, Blues, Devils, Red Wings, Team Canada, etc) 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/greni-adam/m.html?item=132018054580&hash=item1ebce3a5b4%3Ag%3AbQIAAOSw5cNYPPoS&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Shout out to mfitz - I imagine you've already seen the Devils jerseys but, just in case you haven't seller does seem to have some of your sizes.

Yup, he's one of ours. Probably have done 10 deals with him, could be more, always perfect. 

And thanks Zeshy, I did see the Devils and have discussed it with Adam. Was kind of thinking I need a red one for my next project but you never know. 99% sure I sold him that blank 6100 to begin with, but I have sold him so many I can't remember. 

Hey fellas...just thinning out the collection. It's getting out of hand...lol. 

28 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Hey fellas...just thinning out the collection. It's getting out of hand...lol. 

Knowing The_Dude's habits, this is an exceptionally large understatement. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Knowing The_Dude's habits, this is an exceptionally large understatement. 

Yah I'm still not done. Still have to go through the closet...I'll probably have 50 or 60 jerseys up by the time I'm done. 

Most of them are priced pretty well...I just want this stuff gone to make room. I went high on the Iggy Heritage and the Niedermayer Ultrafil...I still really really like those ones...lol. 

If you guys are interested in anything, I'll knock off a few bucks and combine shipping if you buy more than one. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Yah I'm still not done. Still have to go through the closet...I'll probably have 50 or 60 jerseys up by the time I'm done. 

Most of them are priced pretty well...I just want this stuff gone to make room. I went high on the Iggy Heritage and the Niedermayer Ultrafil...I still really really like those ones...lol. 

If you guys are interested in anything, I'll knock off a few bucks and combine shipping if you buy more than one. 

I'll have a close eye on what else you may have Devils related...unless you wanna just message me direct!

And yeah, you're safe on that Niedermayer. The way things have been you might get closer to half that. When I last tried to sell a Brodeur Ultrafil, it didn't even sell at $150. Luckily I came to my senses before it left me. 

Edited by mfitz804

Yah I'll keep you posted man. I've got a blank white Devils small block. But it's too small for you...still on the fence about selling that one. 

Not sure what else I've got Devs related in 56s but I'll have a look see. 

25 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Yah I'll keep you posted man. I've got a blank white Devils small block. But it's too small for you...still on the fence about selling that one. 

Not sure what else I've got Devs related in 56s but I'll have a look see. 

Also a sign that your collection is out of control...

17 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Oh yeah, game worn Jagr for $300 or best offer. 

A curly wurly is a good offer. Also describes Jagr's hair. 

48 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Maybe @guam64 would be interested ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chris-Pronger-St-Louis-Blues-Autographed-CCM-Captains-Jersey/222335534349?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D38530%26meid%3D1c099834ef94489882bcfeff064d58d2%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D191811776569

"This Chris Pronger jersey was autographed by the Hall of Famer in 1988" – I guess he owns a DeLorean?

Even if he meant to type "1998" it still wouldn't make sense since the jersey has the NHL 2000 patch. Also note the very inaccurate captain's C.

2 hours ago, oxbo1690 said:

YES!! It finally feels like Christmas!!