eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odd that they are showing Ovechkin's rookie jersey as a Koho?

Wasn't his rookie season 2005-06 when Reebok took over?
Maybe they're just using a stock photo...

5 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Odd that they are showing Ovechkin's rookie jersey as a Koho?

Wasn't his rookie season 2005-06 when Reebok took over?
Maybe they're just using a stock photo...

I just think they don't realise/care he never wore Koho etc. They probably just focus on the style rather than the manufacturer.

The author is probably not a collector like us lot and doesn't realise the significance of different manufacturers.

I don't collect jersey cards at all, but his caught my eye.  It looks like the swatch is from part of the crest.  However, the jersey material doesn't look right to me.  Is that 1.0 material or is that the material they use on Premiers?  I only have a couple of 1.0's in my collection but it looks like Premier material to me.  I could be wrong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panini-Crown-Royale-BRODEUR-Coat-Of-Arms-Game-Used-Auto-3-Clrs-Patches-10-Devil-/172464968374?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Anyone else selling their Blues Winter Classic Toques? They seem to be fetching a pretty penny right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/St-Louis-Blues-2017-Reebok-NHL-Winter-Classic-Knit-Hat/282314567148?_trksid=p204767

13 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Anyone else selling their Blues Winter Classic Toques? They seem to be fetching a pretty penny right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/St-Louis-Blues-2017-Reebok-NHL-Winter-Classic-Knit-Hat/282314567148?_trksid=p204767

Recent one sold for $175?  Why is that happening?

Just now, furiousd said:

Recent one sold for $175?  Why is that happening?

I don't know. Guess I should've picked up some from RCS. They're having their 40% sale.

On 1/6/2017 at 10:10 PM, mfitz804 said:

Same happened with the Devils after the Stadium Series a couple years ago. Hat prices went nuts. 

Yeah I paid like $70 for one like a year after the game. Still looking for that matching scarf.

Bought a jersey from the feebay on Monday, get the USPS tracking # and expect it coming today. I see it gets to Chicago (where I live) yesterday, so seems like I won't have any issues. I come home tonight, and no package. I check the tracking #, and... the jersey is in Denver now. Has anyone had a package come to their city, then get shipped off somewhere else? I assume someone at USPS fudged up, but curious if anyone else has encountered this and how it got resolved. 

Just now, TheBZ said:

Bought a jersey from the feebay on Monday, get the USPS tracking # and expect it coming today. I see it gets to Chicago (where I live) yesterday, so seems like I won't have any issues. I come home tonight, and no package. I check the tracking #, and... the jersey is in Denver now. Has anyone had a package come to their city, then get shipped off somewhere else? I assume someone at USPS fudged up, but curious if anyone else has encountered this and how it got resolved. 

Short answer, yes. My packages either stop in Manhattan or Brooklyn before coming to me. I know when I see that, I'll see it the following day.

Except the one that went to Boston first. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Short answer, yes. My packages either stop in Manhattan or Brooklyn before coming to me. I know when I see that, I'll see it the following day.

Except the one that went to Boston first. 

But you haven't had a package get to your city, or even somewhere in NYC which is close to you, then go off to, say, Charlotte... right? I don't see any reason other than a total fudge up that it would go from a few miles from my house to another time zone. I did contact the seller to confirm the address he shipped to, but no response yet.

That's happened to me before. I called the post office and really laid into them. Needless to say, they weren't happy about that. But too effing bad. Maybe take better care of your packages. I got it eventually but like three days after the fact. Turds.

BZ, was the package originally sent from Canada?

19 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

But you haven't had a package get to your city, or even somewhere in NYC which is close to you, then go off to, say, Charlotte... right? I don't see any reason other than a total fudge up that it would go from a few miles from my house to another time zone. I did contact the seller to confirm the address he shipped to, but no response yet.

The one that wound up in Boston was in Brooklyn, 15 miles from my office, then it went 4 hours away to Boston before returning. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

The one that wound up in Boston was in Brooklyn, 15 miles from my office, then it went 4 hours away to Boston before returning. 

Ah, gotcha. That's odd. I'm not hopeful that mine shows up tomorrow, but, I guess, glad this has happened before?

Anybody get in on the AuthenticSports19 auction on ebay? Prices were insane. 

Wanted the Leafs home Matthews but I wasn't going any higher...just madness. 

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/302189092513