eBay version 4.0

dsl135

59 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

For those, they are really just selling the autograph.  I have seen a bunch of knock-offs and poorly customized replicas in their auctions in the past...but as long as the autograph was good, I guess that's all that matters...right??? :rolleyes:

That's probably their logic. And the autograph does appear legit. 

The jersey, not so much. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both auction houses have taken down autographed knockoffs before.  I think they are just hoping these slip in there without anyone noticing.

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Both auction houses have taken down autographed knockoffs before.  I think they are just hoping these slip in there without anyone noticing.

Well that Brodeur is kind of hard not to notice, they didn't even get the crest on straight!! I know that happened a lot back in the day but jeez, if you are gonna make a knockoff at least try to make it correct. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Well that Brodeur is kind of hard not to notice, they didn't even get the crest on straight!! I know that happened a lot back in the day but jeez, if you are gonna make a knockoff at least try to make it correct. 

Yeah it is pretty obvious.

Here is the one in the recent GWA for reference as well:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/Andy_Greene_New_Jersey_Devils_Replica_Jersey_Alternate-12731-0.html

17 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I had a feeling you'd be in on that one.

Dude, I totally would have gave him the $200, d amn it.  I just couldn't make it to the expo this time around

I would have but I already have that style.  Didn't really need another one and I have $$$ tied up in other jerseys so I passed.  Otherwise even $200 CAD is a good deal for it.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah it is pretty obvious.

Here is the one in the recent GWA for reference as well:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/Andy_Greene_New_Jersey_Devils_Replica_Jersey_Alternate-12731-0.html

Equally garbage. 

11 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Was the guy charging tax on top of that? Any info will help. I'm thinking of calling the CRA with his tax number and seeing if he's legit. 

Not that I was aware of.  He said 200 flat to me.

You are correct, and I just attempted to use it on a jersey I have been stalking waiting for a price drop, and it did not work. 

Consider your work checked and double checked.

8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Thanks guys. Seems like some of JB's stuff is listed as sporting goods, but nothing that I want. Maybe if you're luckier than I you could work offline and get yourself 30% off.

Looked at a London Knights he has listed as Sporting Goods, the coupon did apply, lowering the price to roughly what he asked for it off eBay. 

He's not going to give you 30% off, because I am pretty sure when eBay gives those coupons, its them eating the money off, not the seller. 

Would have been good  on the original one I was looking at. That seller definitely has it overpriced, I still want it, but it's overpriced. Fighting that battle every day. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Would have been good  on the original one I was looking at. That seller definitely has an overpriced, I still want it, but it's overpriced. Fighting that battle every day. 

Don't we all ?

Did anyone who won anything in GWA get their item shipped yet?

My bank check was delivered to them on Monday, they acknowledged receipt of it late Tuesday evening and still no shipment.

I was wondering the same thing.  They seem to be taking their time shipping this time around.  The previous auction they shipped my item pretty quickly.

Glad I'm not the only one wondering.  I would have thought for sure he would have started shipping things out on Thursday or Friday. Guess it'll be next week. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Glad I'm not the only one wondering.  I would have thought for sure he would have started shipping things out on Thursday or Friday. Guess it'll be next week. 

What did you win josh? 

On 5/28/2017 at 10:31 AM, jsh139 said:

I would have thought for sure he would have started shipping things out on Thursday or Friday. Guess it'll be next week. 

GWA's website doesn't even seem to be working today, lol.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

GWA's website doesn't even seem to be working today, lol.

Looks like it's back up now. But nothing's changed. 

Glad I am not the only one either it looks like.  I hope they ship it out soon.