dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Way too $$. That seller's prices are insanely inflated. 

i SECOND THAT MAYBE A FRIEND OF JERSEYFORTHEWIN 

I just don't get how people still pay for things at those prices (from their feedback) when there are things that are decent priced cant be moved from others....

Try sending him an invoice through eBay. That might spark him to pay. 

Heh. I'm a poet and didn't know it. I rhyme all the time. 

Yep. I'll usually send an invoice 2 days after the auction ends. I'll send another 2 days after that. Then, if they still haven't paid, I'll send a PM 2 days after that. 2 days later it goes to non-paying bidder/final value refund. 8 days is very generous. Almost too generous, but in reality, I'd rather get paid. 

Of course, it doesn't matter much anymore because I'm not accepting offers anymore and I require immediate payment  on my listings now. Too much BS to deal with. 

Odd looking jersey all around, looks legit until you get to the NHL shield 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142399563784?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I was just about to reply.....it does look legit.   Even the (part that is showing) fight strap looks legit.

However the wrinkly numbers and the jersey material are throwing me for a loop.

Would need additional photos to really tell

Edited by HockeyMusic

I've got quite a few Reebok 6100's with that NHL shield.  The shield looks weird in that photo because it's grossly overexposed due to the dark background.  But it's OK.

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Odd looking jersey all around, looks legit until you get to the NHL shield 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142399563784?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I had that same jersey about two years ago. The funny thing about those 6100 Sabres jerseys is that the material on the back is the same type of mesh on the back of an Edge jersey. It's kind of an in between-transition style from that era. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I had that same jersey about two years ago. The funny thing about those 6100 Sabres jerseys is that the material on the back is the same type of mesh on the back of an Edge jersey. It's kind of an in between-transition style from that era. 

And they had a collar that showed up on a few Edge jerseys. It was, for all intents and purposes, an Edge prototype without the Edge cut.

As I said, had a buyer hit BIN on something last week, they never paid, never answered any messages, have 0 feedback, and yet you can't do anything and they get away with it and waste your time. I went into the settings to try and block buyers with 0 feedback, and the best you can do is if they have -1. How can they get -1 if you can't leave negative feedback on a non-paying buyer with 0 feedback? E-Bay screws you again and again, first by automatically turning the instant payment option back off, and then not having any serious repercussions for the non-paying buyer.

Not hockey,  but maybe we can all put in some money and we can own this jersey like a time share.  Every two weeks out of the year, we get to wear it.  Sounds like at plan!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDDIE-VAN-HALEN-84-CINCINNATI-BENGALS-PLAYER-JERSEY-NEW-MED-44-RARE-/382116455356?hash=item58f7ea63bc:g:s8gAAOSwY3BZNaEX

11 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Not hockey,  but maybe we can all put in some money and we can own this jersey like a time share.  Every two weeks out of the year, we get to wear it.  Sounds like at plan!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDDIE-VAN-HALEN-84-CINCINNATI-BENGALS-PLAYER-JERSEY-NEW-MED-44-RARE-/382116455356?hash=item58f7ea63bc:g:s8gAAOSwY3BZNaEX

At that price, someone is sure to Jump on it. :rolleyes:  I'd offer, but it's just not a great fit for my collection Right Now. 

Looks like a normal team-issued Bengals jersey to me.  I don't see any reason why that thing is worth more than like $200, tops.

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Looks like a normal team-issued Bengals jersey to me.  I don't see any reason why that thing is worth more than like $200, tops.

But it was customized with Van Halen so that means it is worth so much more!  Anything after the 1984 album sucked from them anyway.  Do even get me started with the Hager years.

Oh, yeah, everyone knows that Sammy Hagar ruined that band.  DLR forever!

Edit: 1000 posts. Woot!

Edited by jsh139

32 minutes ago, furiousd said:

At that price, someone is sure to Jump on it. :rolleyes:  I'd offer, but it's just not a great fit for my collection Right Now. 

I'm gonna ask if those jerseys were made in Panama.