eBay version 4.0

dsl135

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Pro: Sun's out, guns out. 

Con: You have to have the All Star Patch and Team Logo tattooed on your shoulders. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONCEPTS-X-MITCHELL-NESS-NHL-EASTERN-CONFERENCE-ALL-STAR-TANK-JERSEY-SZ-L-BRAN-/332293354337?hash=item4d5e3a3361:g:gMwAAOSwPWRZXSYJ

That's worth one of these. 

Adpbbu4.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Pro: Sun's out, guns out. 

Con: You have to have the All Star Patch and Team Logo tattooed on your shoulders. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONCEPTS-X-MITCHELL-NESS-NHL-EASTERN-CONFERENCE-ALL-STAR-TANK-JERSEY-SZ-L-BRAN-/332293354337?hash=item4d5e3a3361:g:gMwAAOSwPWRZXSYJ

Can they make me a Chicago Bears hockey jersey, just like a Hawks jersey only with dark blue base, white and orange striping, C emblems instead of tomahawks and a chain stitched growling bear face as the crest?!

10 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Can they make me a Chicago Bears hockey jersey, just like a Hawks jersey only with dark blue base, white and orange striping, C emblems instead of tomahawks and a chain stitched growling bear face as the crest?!

That sounds like a jersey foul I would probably spend money on.

Alright,
That pic of the Curly whirly broke me.
I haven't had one in about 30yrs
Ordered a 20 pack from Amazon and they will go in my freezer (or face)  

Haha, that's awesome.  I have a local candy shop near me that sells all sorts of British candies.  They had Curlywurlys the other day so I picked one up.  Expensive, but worth every penny.  I'm trying to get them to get some Wunderbars from Canada.  My absolute favorite.

14443986-Toronto-Canada-May-10-2012-This

It's a chocolate bar, not a candy bar, however if anyone wants some proper chocolate, not that Hersheys shite, or some sweets sent out let me know. There is a London Knights collector I send Irn Bru and Penguin Bars out to once every so often.

7 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

It's a chocolate bar, not a candy bar, however if anyone wants some proper chocolate, not that Hersheys shite, or some sweets sent out let me know. There is a London Knights collector I send Irn Bru and Penguin Bars out to once every so often.

What do you know, badge boy??

;)

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

Really....the wife loves Cadbury buttons, but only the ones from the UK.

She has a friend that moved to London who came visit a few months back and brought a pack.  Wouldn't mind randomly surprising her with one.

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

I know the Devils have the most bland jersey in hockey history ;)

Had I a blue Peter badge to hand you, I would. 

6 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Irn Bru is my #1 go to if I am hungover or in the rare mood for a soft drink (sorry, soda / pop). Fond memories of that stuff in Scotland. Thankfully we get it down under

5 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Bruinseses?? Did grandmother teach you to suck those???

89kVFr.gif

Yessss, my precious. Tricksy those Bruinseses is. 

On 7/6/2017 at 4:56 PM, jsh139 said:

Meigray put a bunch of TI white Flyers 2.0s up today. Multiple sizes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372004760159

I neeed some orange vector 2.0s!! I know they have them In the archives haha 

1 hour ago, Flyers845 said:

I neeed some orange vector 2.0s!! I know they have them In the archives haha 

If you're itching for them, it can't hurt to give Joe a call.  Better than waiting for them to get around to posting them.  Or, better yet, shake him down at the Expo and make him sell them to you :lol:

Edited by jsh139