dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, 00xtremeninja said:

Maybe. I think he is just stuck on there not being a set tag. Jersey could easily be photomatched, huge puck mark on the chest

Easy to photomatch the wear, but how many photos of him in the jersey are out there? That could be the hard part ;)

Annnnnd I bought four devils jerseys. Price was just too good.

20 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

In other news, tigers also still have stripes. 

#NotUnexpected

19 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I've been soooooooooo close to pulling the trigger on a goal-cut retro for a sweet Marty jersey, but I've been phasing out my authentic jerseys, so I just can't do it yet!!!

Two white, a red, and a retro. Had to try to even out my white to red ratio.

The worst part is I'm sitting wondering if I should buy one or two more in case they start to become hard to get.

I have very little self control, so it'll probably happen.

7 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I've been soooooooooo close to pulling the trigger on a goal-cut retro for a sweet Marty jersey, but I've been phasing out my authentic jerseys, so I just can't do it yet!!!

Do it! ~$210 for a customized authentic is hard to beat, and it's not like you're going to drop thousands on a gamer. Or maybe you are...

I picked up a goal cut and a 58 in the retro.
They should be here tomorrow or Monday. That's too great a price for a retro 2.0 to pass up on 

If they had size 46 I was gonna do a Marty #29 with puffy #'s and a repo 75th patch just to get a visit to test my goalie cup but I thought better of it. :D

54 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Do it! ~$210 for a customized authentic is hard to beat, and it's not like you're going to drop thousands on a gamer. Or maybe you are...

Good point. I'll also take four. Thanks for twisting my arm. ;)

41 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Oh yeah, you all love the red and green (or black)!!

Got a christmas tree. I really like that style and wanted one in a 52 and at a good price. My patience was rewarded.

I understand the temptation. The one I bought will be my second. I can easily justify buying 5-6 between all of the colors. But I'm trying hard to stick to non-Edge, so the two Edges I bought should be good. 

My Devils retro already arrived. Not bothering with pictures until its customized, but it looks great as expected. 

I did not expect it would have the regular NHL shield logo rather than the Lextra one I expected, but I haven't had a team issued one before so they may well all have the old style shield. Not that it makes a difference. 

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

My Devils retro already arrived. Not bothering with pictures until its customized, but it looks great as expected. 

I did not expect it would have the regular NHL shield logo rather than the Lextra one I expected, but I haven't had a team issued one before so they may well all have the old style shield. Not that it makes a difference. 

Did they ship UPS like they usually do or USPS? 

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Paging @Devilsguy to help us decipher who wore the retros with the NHL hard patch vs Lextra.

For sure they wore the retros with the NHL hard patch in 2010 and 2011.  In 2012 it was hard patch again but on the back the vector was patched over with wordmark.

2013 had no retro night.  2014 the Stadium series had Lextra while the 2014 retro night had hard patch.  2015-2017 retro nights had Lextra.

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Did they ship UPS like they usually do or USPS? 

Mine came UPS. One day from them to me, as always.

Only thing troubling is the MeiGray box colors are reversed; blue box with white print. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Mine came UPS. One day from them to me, as always.

Only thing troubling is the MeiGray box colors are reversed; blue box with white print. 

Cool.  Lol, yeah, they changed the boxes.

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

For sure they wore the retros with the NHL hard patch in 2010 and 2011.  In 2012 it was hard patch again but on the back the vector was patched over with wordmark.

2013 had no retro night.  2014 the Stadium series had Lextra while the 2014 retro night had hard patch.  2015-2017 retro nights had Lextra.

Hmm, so if I wanted to do a Jagr I would be SOL?

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

Hmm, so if I wanted to do a Jagr I would be SOL?

Jagr played in the 2014 retro night so you would be good to go.

Its basically players on 2012 and 2014 retro nights.  List of players includes: Brodeur, Elias, Kovalchuk, Parise, Sykora, Greene, Schneider, Jagr, Henrique, Zajac, Zidlicky, Zubrus, Clarkson and Hedberg.