dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Tbh the country that invented Super Sized McDonalds can't really rip the out of other nations food :P

Dude, you guys eat spotted d!ck and faggots and the only thing you could attack was like the best breakfast cereal ever. You have no credibility whatsoever. 

The only thing the British ever did right was fish & chips, and only because tossing food in the fryer is a no brainer 99% of the time. 

Oh, and you guys have over 1,200 McDonald's franchises in the UK, which is more than double what most states that are geographically the same size have here in the U.S., so you guys must like it more than we do. 

Also, McDonald's stopped "super sizing" anything in 2004 so your reference is 13 years out of date.

:)

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Dude, you guys eat spotted d!ck and faggots and the only thing you could attack was like the best breakfast cereal ever. You have no credibility whatsoever. 

The only thing the British ever did right was fish & chips, and only because tossing food in the fryer is a no brainer 99% of the time. 

Oh, and you guys have over 1,200 McDonald's franchises in the UK, which is more than double what most states that are geographically the same size have here in the U.S., so you guys must like it more than we do. 

Also, McDonald's stopped "super sizing" anything in 2004 so your reference is 13 years out of date.

:)

Mix British spotted and faggots with American Count Chocula and you get........................

latest?cb=20150102075112

Edited by Devilsguy

Just now, Devilsguy said:

Mix British spotted and faggots with American Count Chocula and you get........................

I'm kind of certain that Count Chocula is already gay, and I accept him for what he is. 

3 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

It's nice to see our favorite author got his beach body back in time for summer. 

23 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Have a package coming to me from Florida to NJ.  Was shipped on Wednesday and current ETA on FedEx website is this Friday.  It has been in NJ since this past Saturday so it will take them just about an entire week to deliver it from there.

It is definitely a first world problem, but this is why I hate FedEx SmartPost lol.

A small miracle has happened and the delivery date was revised from Friday to today.  Yay!

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

A small miracle has happened and the delivery date was revised from Friday to today.  Yay!

Whenever I get something UPS Ground from across the country (Meigray, EPS), it makes it to the nearest distribution center in four days, then sits there for three before they deliver it.  I always check for revisions, but it never happens.  I guess they have to keep their premium services differentiated.

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Whenever I get something UPS Ground from across the country (Meigray, EPS), it makes it to the nearest distribution center in four days, then sits there for three before they deliver it.  I always check for revisions, but it never happens.  I guess they have to keep their premium services differentiated.

It's been in NJ since Saturday and it has bounced around 3 FedEx Centers before being delivered today by USPS.  I have been shipped items in the past via SmartPost and it always takes a solid week for it to be delivered, closer to 1.5 weeks.  Just stunned they moved the delivery date by a solid 2 days closer.  That has never happened to me before with this method of delivery.

As for shipments from UPS Ground, yeah it gets a little bit slow.  I pay about $10 to ship via USPS Priority and it makes it from NJ to Rockford, IL in 2-3 days.  When EPS ships it back to me, they do it via UPS group and I pay $15 for shipping and it takes about 4-5 business days to get to me.

Just now, jsh139 said:

Arrrgh, why can't this be a size 48?  Will someone please buy this so that I don't have to?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122618154302

Come on, if you wear a 48, you COULD wear a 52, it'd just be a little loose...

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Come on, if you wear a 48, you COULD wear a 52, it'd just be a little loose...

I know. But Reebok 52s are gigantic. And the sleeves are huge. It's almost like a 54. If it were a CCM from the 90s it'd be doable. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Arrrgh, why can't this be a size 48?  Will someone please buy this so that I don't have to?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122618154302

Saw that one this morning. Debating it, but not sure I want to deal with trying to get it customized properly.

Just now, dsl135 said:

Saw that one this morning. Debating it, but not sure I want to deal with trying to get it customized properly.

From looking at Keener's work, it looks like he can do it.  I'd stay away from EPS.  The name font they use is not correct. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

From looking at Keener's work, it looks like he can do it.  I'd stay away from EPS.  The name font they use is not correct. 

Someone else just posted a bunch of CCM and Reebok 52's as well. Good styles.

12 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Someone else just posted a bunch of CCM and Reebok 52's as well. Good styles.

Stay away all you flyer fans...how is someone supposed to score some nice deals with all you guys hovering around!!! haha

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

Stay away all you flyer fans...how is someone supposed to score some nice deals with all you guys hovering around!!! haha

I was watching all his Flyers stuff ,I did not like the seller in the one that was listed before had a bad experience with the seller . 

I knew the previous seller as well back from the gameworn.net days - I never had a problem with him - but don't blame you if you had a bad experience.  I am particularly looking at the 90's orange jersey - I've been wanting to get a Hextall jersey done up, preferably the double patch '91 jersey.

3 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I knew the previous seller as well back from the gameworn.net days - I never had a problem with him - but don't blame you if you had a bad experience.  I am particularly looking at the 90's orange jersey - I've been wanting to get a Hextall jersey done up, preferably the double patch '91 jersey.

Same I got authentic patchs of a gamer a guy sold me ,so that one I am in on for sure plus a reebok as I already have a few kits done from before 

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

All those Flyers are gone - was it you Cowboy??? Seller said someone offered $100 each for 4 of the jersey he listed.

YES 

took a hit on two paid under for the other two ,he said he had offers on the two jerseys but wanted to sell all 4 at the same time 

8 hours ago, cowboys said:

YES 

took a hit on two paid under for the other two ,he said he had offers on the two jerseys but wanted to sell all 4 at the same time 

I was the other offer.

i just got served!!!

Glad they are going to a good place.

Still a pretty good deal for four jerseys, IMO.  So, the seller just modified the auctions and put buy-it-nows on them?  Pretty slick.