eBay version 4.0

dsl135

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

It's nice to see Meigray finally starting to sell off goalie jerseys at their eBay page. I've been waiting for some like that Stars Auld. 

SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

It's the coveted first alternate uniform designed by Addidas. 

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Wow!

A vintage re-issue TBTC for a team that hasn't hit a puck in anger yet. That's gotta be worth aaaaahhhh something. The accuracy is mind blowing.

oh wait, is this actually a third alternate jersey and Adidas were fibbing the whole time about only having home and aways?

This vendor should hang their head in shame for being so deceptive. Assuming they actually have some sense of shame, which they probably don't. I'm guessing it's not even a smoke free home. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

It's the coveted first alternate uniform designed by Addidas. 

I said the same (didn't see your response before I posted) BUT it's not even Adidas. 

shock-horror.gif

2 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

A vintage re-issue TBTC for a team that hasn't hit a puck in anger yet. That's gotta be worth aaaaahhhh something. The accuracy is mind blowing.

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

"Never wore"...never will be. 

Yeah, I love the vintage thing...........and the proper grammar!

2 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Looking for ebay user jflan4592 if he's on here or anybody knows who he is

He's occasionally on here. PM me and I'll tell you his name. 

44 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Thanks, he reached out himself. All good.

Maybe you should finally join the Facebook revolution. ?

32 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Maybe you should finally join the Facebook revolution. ?

I was part of it, and I left almost a year ago and don't miss it one bit. Those groups are a plague for the most part and were the nail in the coffin for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What would be a realistic price for this jersey if I was to make an offer.  No way it's a $300 jersey, but I don't want to be disrespectful either.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffalo-Sabres-Vintage-CCM-Center-Ice-Authentic-Pro-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-Ultrafil/222646187720?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

9 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

What would be a realistic price for this jersey if I was to make an offer.  No way it's a $300 jersey, but I don't want to be disrespectful either.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffalo-Sabres-Vintage-CCM-Center-Ice-Authentic-Pro-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-Ultrafil/222646187720?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

the seller thinks all his stuff is worth a high price I went in on a offer for one that i thought was a decent price and no counter or anything I think it maybe a seller that has two eBay handles 

On 10/11/2017 at 6:52 AM, spudrock512 said:

I recently (August) paid $384USD (excluding shipping) for a gamer home (white) Buffalo of similar vintage (fringe player not a star). It was 75th anni patched. So subtract customisation and any premium you think might apply for gamer/TI (not much for a fringe player).

Also, picked up (September) an authentic (not GI/TI so similar to this listing) Canadiens away (red) of similar vintage, Ultrafil and customised for $200USD (excluding shipping). Just for some additional context.

Edited by SoNowWhat?

Well, I decided the throw out an offer of $150, just to see where it would lead, maybe start negotiations.  He counters with $295.  Takes off a whole $5.00.  I hope he's stuck with that jersey for years and can't move it.  I'm just salty because I haven't bought anything new in almost two months and even that was stuff that I didn't really want that much.

I may be wrong, but isn't that the seller that numerous buyers have had issues with over the years?  The name and location looks familiar.

If I am wrong then I completely apologize in advance.

Edited by Devilsguy

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Well, I decided the throw out an offer of $150, just to see where it would lead, maybe start negotiations.  He counters with $295.  Takes off a whole $5.00.  I hope he's stuck with that jersey for years and can't move it.  I'm just salty because I haven't bought anything new in almost two months and even that was stuff that I didn't really want that much.

$200 ok,

$250 mmmm,

$295, nope!

Unless it's something you really want. 

Sold a jersey on eBay and tracking says it was delivered.  7 days after delivery and the buyer is telling me that they didn't receive it.  They haven't opened up a case or anything, just asking me what it was shipped in.  I sent them a picture of the jersey in the box (I always snap a quick photo of the item in the box with the shipping label in view).  I advised them to call their local post office and open up an inquiry. 

I shipped it Priority with full insurance.  Am I going to get f*cked on this or will I be ok?

2 minutes ago, Committed said:

As long as the tracking shows delivered you are OK. The carrier most likely dropped off the package at the wrong address. 

Either this or the guy is a liar. I had that happen once, the guy eventually just stopped contacting me, then I blocked him from ever bidding again. I assume it must have showed up and he was too embarrassed by his own conduct to let me know.