eBay version 4.0

dsl135

16 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I get that the jersey is tiny but who are the JD Rockerfeller's that bid 3 times and it's only up to $0.06? :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142603142036?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

And that’s 6 cents Canadian. So, like 1 cent USD ?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I get that the jersey is tiny but who are the JD Rockerfeller's that bid 3 times and it's only up to $0.06? :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142603142036?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

I just bid $0.11 (Canadian), but that was my limit and I was automatically outbid. 

4 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Hard to find TBTC Canadiens jersey. I think he’s a member here.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132415835012

Yup. That's The Dude. 

Stephane Richer game worn Canadiens

Ebay has gotten tooooo  big.  There is no way,10 years ago, this jersey would sell for only $300.  Richer was a huge offensive part of those late 80's early 90's Canadiens, a top two line player.  Its either eBay has gotten too big or there are way too many places to check for game jerseys or both.  But its not worth putting jerseys on 7 day auctions unless you want to get half of what you should be getting.  $300 for a game worn Richer, what a joke, a retail authentic costs that, this should have at least sold for $1000.  Unless someone out there knows this jersey is "suspect" or something.  

A dude now claiming a fake jersey will feel like an authentic jersey if you have the right mindset :D

Hilarious also you can admit to selling counterfeit and not have the listing removed..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253293027466?

*PLEASE READ*

**I am going to fully disclose information about this jersey as I am not trying to scam anyone** 

This jersey is from China. It is most likely a knock off and I want anyone interested to know this. However, this jersey is of INCREDIBLE quality! I have ordered 4 hockey jerseys from the same seller now and they are all EXCELLENT quality for the price. I am only selling it because it was for my girlfriend but is a little to big for her. 
NOTE: this jersey is sized as small, and says so on the tag inside the collar, but I would say it fits more like a Small/Medium as it has smaller arms, but is somewhat long and big around. 

There are minor differences that you can notice in the pictures, like the fluff of stitching on the nameplate on the back, and how the NHL logo is attached to the jersey. If you can get by these, it will feel like an authentic jersey. 

I have worn mine around and NOBODY has ever questioned whether it is a so called "fake" jersey or real. I would highly recommend this jersey to anyone looking to get a high-quality looking product for a fraction of the price of those sold on NHL team shops. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them!

Edited by Lightbringer

35 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Hilarious also you can admit to selling counterfeit and not have the listing removed..

eBay is so big that I doubt anyone with authority to remove items will see it without a report.... so that's what I did lol. 

18 minutes ago, furiousd said:

"I have worn mine around and NOBODY has ever questioned whether it is a so called "fake" jersey or real."

Show it off here. We'll set you straight!

Nobody has questioned it because it’s an obvious, admitted fake. There’s no question. 

54 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

I have a blank with tags available for far less than that. 

Just throwing it out there. 

AVOID buying anything from eBay seller fasinfrankvintage

Bought a jersey that was listed as dirty but NO holes, snags, rips ect. 

He didn't ship it until I contacted him 14 days after payment, (21 total days for delivery) it arrived with a hole in it so I reached out to resolve, he didn't respond to any messages until I filed a claim - THEN he sent me a message asking me to cancel my claim before he would try to resolve.
I called eBay and they said once you cancel a claim they won't pursue any further.
I sent him a message that'd I'd be happy to cancel after he tried to resolve, I wasn't asking for much, just to repair the hole. ($20)  
No response, eBay closed the claim and refunded the full amount and told me to keep the jersey. 
Kinda cool on them but the seller was a huge pain in the AZZ from the git'. 
To save yourself time just kick yourself in the nuts and pass on his stuff.  

Didn't realize it was a board member. But I don't think I have seen a goalie cut Pro Player Devils that wasn't a game worn other than that one. Very nice.