dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Dr_Puck

In addition to now shipping some items via UPS, I noticed another change with Meigray on eBay. They haven't left feedback from me on the last two purchases. Normally it's the standard "Thank you for doing business with Meigray." But nothing as of late. And strangely enough, my buyer dashboard doesn't remind me to leave feedback for them. 

6 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

In addition to now shipping some items via UPS, I noticed another change with Meigray on eBay. They haven't left feedback from me on the last two purchases. Normally it's the standard "Thank you for doing business with Meigray." But nothing as of late. And strangely enough, my buyer dashboard doesn't remind me to leave feedback for them. 

I've just bought my 4th item from them, and for the previous 3, I didn't get any feedback from them. So, I will never leave any feedback for them again.

i don't recall them leaving feedback for me either. ButI have to leave feedback for everyone I deal with, I'm too OCD for it to be sitting there asking me to leave feedback. I have an item I sold that was never paid that is still sitting there, of course eBay no longer allows negatives for buyers, so it just sits there annoying me for 90 days until it disappears. 

Some years ago, I used to always receive positive feedback from practically every single seller I dealt with.  Nowadays it seems that barely half of sellers even bother to give feedback anymore, even after I have left positive feedback for them.  Have you guys had similar experiences as well?

Guest Dr_Puck

Yup. I am almost surprised to receive feedback at this point. It's a lot like Facebook. I don't expect a bouquet of roses and a massage but some recognition of my awesome shipping abilities would be nice. 

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Some years ago, I used to always receive positive feedback from practically every single seller I dealt with.  Nowadays it seems that barely half of sellers even bother to give feedback anymore, even after I have left positive feedback for them.  Have you guys had similar experiences as well?

Yup. Common with today's society's lack of courtesy. I sound like an old grump saying that but I don't give a rat's Arse. 

Related to the feedback, I've also noticed having to chase down payment more. Last one I filed a non payment case for paid within an hour of it. That got his attention, but not my invoice and messages a week after the auction end when I required payment within 24 hours. He left me no feedback when he got the jersey. a******. 

I think I get feedback about 75% of the time. As I said above, I always leave it, so I get it returned by the people who only leave it for those who leave it for them.

25% of the people just don’t bother. 

My score is so high I really don’t give a crap about whether people do or do not leave feedback. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162865416439

Is it just me or is the name too straight on this? Not a bad price but don’t want to be making corrections.

2 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162865416439

Is it just me or is the name too straight on this? Not a bad price but don’t want to be making corrections.

Yes. I also don't know if the material of the nameplate is correct, it appears to be different material from the jersey, not sure if the Avs do them that way. 

However, that is super cheap assuming its a real jersey (I will let others comment on that, i don't know Avs jerseys well enough). A new nameplate would be like $35 I'm guessing. All in you would have a nicely customized jersey for less than $125. 

I know you said you didn't want to make corrections, but as corrections go, this one wouldn't be hard. 

Thanks for the info. Looks legit, the only thing that looks wierd is the name plate stitching running through the neck tag. Might make a run at it.

The Avs jersey looks the real deal to me, but the customisation is off.  The 2's should have a flat top to the kicker at the bottom of the number as opposed to pointed, and obviously the name curve is too straight.  Still, it's a decent job, apart from to some of us particular folk!  Finding correctly done Avs due to the unique fonts is tough though if they're done outside of Denver Athletic! 

Regarding feedback, as a buyer I get about 90-95% feedback from sellers.

As a seller, I get about 75% feedback from buyers.  I try to review once a week stuff that I bought and received and leave feedback, so as a buyer mine are sometimes delayed a few days.

1 hour ago, lankyman01 said:

The Avs jersey looks the real deal to me, but the customisation is off.  The 2's should have a flat top to the kicker at the bottom of the number as opposed to pointed, and obviously the name curve is too straight.  Still, it's a decent job, apart from to some of us particular folk!  Finding correctly done Avs due to the unique fonts is tough though if they're done outside of Denver Athletic! 

Even if its a full strip, you're still talking $80 US for a 2.0, that's below what they have been going for. Might still be worth it to someone. 

Another eBayism I cannot stand is people who don't respond to Best Offers. If my offer is too low, counter it or reject it. Don't leave it hanging out there so I can't go look elsewhere because I may still be on the hook with you.

Or, on the seller side, if you don't like my counter, counter back or reject it. Don't just ignore it.

Guest Dr_Puck

Poor Harlan Pratt. That gorgeous Lightning jersey keeps getting listed and re-listed by Meigray with not even one bid. If only I could find some decent Tampa player who also wore 31 in that style. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

I know someone posted this earlier (before it had sold) I really didn't think anyone would be that dumb. 

Yet again I have been proven wrong...

Why can't I find these fools when I'm selling stuff. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JONATHAN-TOEWS-OFFICIAL-VINTAGE-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-JERSEY-W-FIGHT-STRAP-/282818267865?hash=item41d9484ad9%3Ag%3Ah9kAAOSwBRVaZUVY&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

27 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I know someone posted this earlier (before it had sold) I really didn't think anyone would be that dumb. 

Yet again I have been proven wrong...

Why can't I find these fools when I'm selling stuff. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JONATHAN-TOEWS-OFFICIAL-VINTAGE-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-JERSEY-W-FIGHT-STRAP-/282818267865?hash=item41d9484ad9%3Ag%3Ah9kAAOSwBRVaZUVY&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Winning user has 0 feedback. It might be a fake buyer... hopefully.

Edited by gwarjis