eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Also you don't count, Joe, because your last EPS box was the jersey equivalent of Noah's Ark...at least one of EVERYTHING. 

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm not sure I get everyone's fascination with that. He played 4 games before they switched colors. I guess just the novelty of him having a different number. 

Change of mind on my initial thread. I understand why Devils fans want one, it's a moment in team history.

A ton of non-Devils fans but these also, and I assume they do Marty just because he was the face of the franchise for so long. 

In any event, you all have my blessing now, which I know was very important to you. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

In any event, you all have my blessing now, which I know was very important to you. 

This, of course, was always top priority! :D

48 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Let's hear it for losing an auction in the final seconds because you can't do the US-CAD conversion to determine your max fast enough.

That must not have been fun. 

MMMmmmmmm Game Warm

It's game WORN

MMmmmmm squirrel

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ottawa-Senators-Bryan-Smolinski-21-Authentic-CCM-Jersey-Game-Warm-2003-Size56-/182513433017?hash=item2a7ea5f9b9:g:hXMAAOSwuxFYtG78

(for the reference)

Edited by Hockey Bob

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think Devilsguy's Parenteau jersey from McMullen Night must have been "Game Warm". 

@Hollywood Cannon's shirt-off-their-backs Giroux jersey was definitely "Game Warm".  Warm and Wet.

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think Devilsguy's Parenteau jersey from McMullen Night must have been "Game Warm". 

I would have been lucky if it was just game warm.

5 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I would have been lucky if it was just game warm.

"Game Nasty" is a whole other category, I suppose. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Son of a ... A moment after I left the house to ship a jersey, I sold another one on ebay and have to go back to the post office today. That second buyer couldn't have paid 30 minutes sooner?!?!

This is exactly why I stopped using the post office. I print at home, ship out once a day, if you miss pickup, it goes the next day.

Of course my mail person hates me. But I'm still cool with the UPS guy. 

Edited by mfitz804

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Speaking of going to the post office you should respond to my PM. I know you're busy and all but ... 

Me? I don't have a PM from you...

These always get me going.

I have a few of each because I am an Ultrafil nut and I am hoping with all the advancement in modern technology that we will one day find a solution to removing clean heat pressed numbers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142352969408?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Oh yeah.
I don't think they are ever coming off.

I know the one I have has Tony "the circus" Hrkac  
Not a big name but bounced up and down from 1987 - 2003. That one i'll leave alone but may try working on some others if something comes along that sounds promising

WTHOLYFUCK?

If the $4000 price tag for two beer league-worn jerseys doesn't throw you, the description that states they will be "hand delivered" to the buyer will perplex you. Are we paying for their airfare?

7 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

WTHOLYFUCK?

If the $4000 price tag for two beer league-worn jerseys doesn't throw you, the description that states they will be "hand delivered" to the buyer will perplex you. Are we paying for their airfare?

I'm near certain that's an inside joke among friends that we are not privy to. It has to be, doesn't it?