dsl135

eBay version 4.0

4,382 posts in this topic

Yeah, that one's been tossed around the Flyers GW group (the auction, not the jersey).  I don't think the seller is a member.  He had a nice 1985-86 gamer with Pelle Lindbergh patch that ended on Friday.  Someone from the group won it.  I fully expect one of us to grab this one, too.

Busniuk's a long-time Binghamton coach ... this one is tempting. 

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, Hockey Bob said:

So the Graham sells in a bidding war for over $400 and it's incorrectly done up - this poor guy can't move an incorrectly done up Roenick for a Buy it now $125 less....

Some folk'l never lose a toe but then again some folk'L  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322514308532?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

So the Graham sells in a bidding war for over $400 and it's incorrectly done up - this poor guy can't move an incorrectly done up Roenick for a Buy it now $125 less....

Some folk'l never lose a toe but then again some folk'L  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322514308532?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That Graham wasn't anything close to as bad as that Roenick.. Those numbers.. Wow

Is there anything anyone can tell me about this? I remember the charity game for Sandy during the lockout, but I'm not sure what the jerseys went for in the auction after. I know Steiner did them. For $90 I had to grab it, it was something devils related that was a different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142382966449

That's from the game between Team Brad Richards and Team Scott Hartnell at Boardwalk Hall. It was a lot of local players and a bunch of All-Star caliber players from around the league too. They liked to play it off as a replacement for the cancelled All-Star Game because of the lockout that year.

Ironically, that game drew more than the Boardwalk Bullies ever could!

Great pick up on the Greene!  If you ever part with it please let me know.

15 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Is there anything anyone can tell me about this? I remember the charity game for Sandy during the lockout, but I'm not sure what the jerseys went for in the auction after. I know Steiner did them. For $90 I had to grab it, it was something devils related that was a different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142382966449

Darn it! I've been looking for one from that game forever. I was there and it was a great time.

Edited by dsl135

On 5/15/2017 at 8:30 PM, Devilsguy said:

Great pick up on the Greene!  If you ever part with it please let me know.

Will do. Looking forward to seeing it, it's pretty unique.

10 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Will do. Looking forward to seeing it, it's pretty unique.

Thanks!  Yeah it is def a unique jersey and I don't think any replicas or anything were made for that event.

Gameworn Auctions ended this morning a little past 6AM.  So a little over 8 hours of extended bidding.  I will pay for it this morning lol.

56 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Thanks!  Yeah it is def a unique jersey and I don't think any replicas or anything were made for that event.

There definitely weren't any replicas. There were a few staff at the game (probably player relatives or friends or event organizers) that had them, but that's it.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Gameworn Auctions ended this morning a little past 6AM.  So a little over 8 hours of extended bidding.  I will pay for it this morning lol.

Yup. I stayed up until about midnight. I didn't sleep well, though, and kept checking on things throughout the night. Lots of coffee will help.

As far as I was concerned Greene was a nobody when that game was played so I didn't take any direct pictures of him, but you can see him in the top left of this photo I took with my crappy camera back then, skating to the bench.

IMG_8004.jpg

Photomatched!!!

;)

Got my invoice in today from GWA and they hit me with $49.50 in shipping.  Ouch.

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Got my invoice in today from GWA and they hit me with $49.50 in shipping.  Ouch.

Man, that's steep. I was watching that Utica for a while, was that you who got it?

Probably be an easier pill to swallow if you had something, perhaps a jersey, to sell to a fellow devils fan to fund your purchases...

Edited by JoeM7392

3 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Man, that's steep. I was watching that Utica for a while, was that you who got it?

Probably be an easier pill to swallow if you had something, perhaps a jersey, to sell to a fellow devils fan to fund your purchases...

D7272FFB-D404-4D52-9124-8D9250FE569A.png

35 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

$39.50 for me. But, bonus, no more 6% PA sales tax. So that's nice I guess. 

6 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

As far as I was concerned Greene was a nobody when that game was played so I didn't take any direct pictures of him, but you can see him in the top left of this photo I took with my crappy camera back then, skating to the bench.

I was sitting in that area too! Did you see me?!

lol I didn't get the Utica.

however most likely I will have to part with one or two jerseys very shortly to help pay for the new one.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

however most likely I will have to part with one or two jerseys very shortly to help pay for the new one.

Hmmmmm

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

lol I didn't get the Utica.

8BCC6458-1402-4241-8C75-2EC884449F30_zps