eBay version 4.0

dsl135

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

But eBay is free shipping, off the website isn't. You're not saving a penny if you buy from their clearance, unless you're Devilsguy and you are going to be hiding in their bushes anyway so you can pick it up and save the shipping fee. 

is that shipping to the US as for us in Canada its a huge shipping bill no matter what way 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

But eBay is free shipping, off the website isn't. You're not saving a penny if you buy from their clearance, unless you're Devilsguy and you are going to be hiding in their bushes anyway so you can pick it up and save the shipping fee. 

Jealous? lol

57 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

When they first listed them on eBay a couple weeks back, you could see what sizes were selling more and after about 30 jerseys were sold, about 20-24 of them we size 52's.

Meigray also has the Caps 2015 Winter Classic 2.0's up in their clearance section as well, but for $279 a pop.

Yeah, I know. I held out hope they'd still be available by the time I got back from vacation. But I knew the danger of doing that and was willing to accept the consequences. 

Edited by jsh139

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

is that shipping to the US as for us in Canada its a huge shipping bill no matter what way 

Yes, but all the maple syrup you can eat, so it evens out. 

48 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Jealous? lol

Obviously!!! 

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yes, but all the maple syrup you can eat, so it evens out. 

Obviously!!! 

Don't forget Tim Horton's and Poutine. Canadian staples, both. 

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Don't forget Tim Horton's and Poutine. Canadian staples, both. 

Can't say a bad thing about poutine. That's the answer to any anti-Canadian argument. 

"Canadian bacon isn't even bacon, its ham."

"Poutine."

"I concede."

Just now, DJ Rhea said:

American streaky bacon is F(&^*** terrible.

Just in case you had any credibility left, now you're arguing that bacon is terrible? 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just in case you had any credibility left, now you're arguing that bacon is terrible? 

Any country that considers jellied eels, fish-head pie, and pigs' blood sausage delicacies has no credibility anyway. 

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

Any country that considers jellied eels, fish-head pie, and pigs' blood sausage delicacies has no credibility anyway. 

Don't forget this delicacy:

35362189153_b890ec1649_z.jpg

Also, cake isn't pudding, dummies. No wonder you lost the war. 

You talk the language we evolved from other languages, so until you come up with you're own you'll well eat your spotted and be thankful.

However let's not forget the Americans great culinary delight of Fruit Loops..

1) It's Froot Loops. 

2) Given the choice between Froot Loops and "Goblin Spotted D!ck", I'll go with the Froot Loops. Anyone other than DJ gonna choose to gobble some Spotted D!ck?

Had Froot Loops for the first time in years for breakfast when I was on my honeymoon a few months ago.  I forgot how beautifully sugary and awesome they were.

Yeah Goblin Spotted is not something I would reach for on the shelves lol.  Hell any product from a brand called "Goblin" is something I would stay clear of.  A cartoon version of Dracula is perfectly fine though.

5 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

What about Faggots, made by Mr. Brains?

mr-brains-faggots.jpg?w=426&h=319

You can also get Brains lager, but that is Welsh.

I gotta ask, what is "West Country sauce"?

13 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

I'd assume it's some sort of gravy crossed with Worcestershire Sauce.

I just looked it up:

West Country Sauce (62%) Contains: Water, Lard, Wheat Flour, Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Puree, Salt, Colour (E150c), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Flavour, Spice & Herb
 Extracts (Celery). 

53 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Had Froot Loops for the first time in years for breakfast when I was on my honeymoon a few months ago.  I forgot how beautifully sugary and awesome they were.

Yeah Goblin Spotted is not something I would reach for on the shelves lol.  Hell any product from a brand called "Goblin" is something I would stay clear of.  A cartoon version of Dracula is perfectly fine though.

Only if he's a chocolate vampire. 

44 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

What about Faggots, made by Mr. Brains?

You can also get Brains lager, but that is Welsh.

Wait, its not only faggots, its pork faggots. That makes it even funnier. 

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

I just looked it up:

West Country Sauce (62%) Contains: Water, Lard, Wheat Flour, Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Puree, Salt, Colour (E150c), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Flavour, Spice & Herb
 Extracts (Celery). 

That sounds lovely. where does one get "onion flavour", because if it was from onions, it would just say "onions". 

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Only if he's a chocolate vampire. 

Wait, its not only faggots, its pork faggots. That makes it even funnier. 

That sounds lovely. where does one get "onion flavour", because if it was from onions, it would just say "onions". 

From pure extracted British BO.