dsl135

eBay version 4.0

4,269 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Unbelievable stash of blanks they are clearing out! 

DevilsGuy or Fitz -- who are the best Devils to have worn a wordmark Christmas tree? I believe the list would include Parise, Jagr, Kovalchuk, among others right? 

Elias, Parise, Jagr, Kovalchuk, Brodeur, Schneider, Zajac, Henrique, Greene, Hall, Sykora, and Palmieri.

Edit: I guess you can include Cammalleri as well lol.

Edited by Devilsguy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Elias, Parise, Jagr, Kovalchuk, Brodeur, Schneider, Zajac, Henrique, Greene, Hall, Sykora, and Palmieri.

Edit: I guess you can include Cammalleri as well lol.

Awesome, thanks! Nice list to select from. 

Parise would always have an "A" on with this style, right? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SnakeOiler12 said:

Awesome, thanks! Nice list to select from. 

Parise would always have an "A" on with this style, right? 

Wordmark started in 11-12.  That was Parise's last season in NJ and he wore the "C" for the entire year that year.  After that year he bolted from the team that drafted him and brought him within 2 wins of the Stanley Cup to play in Minnesota with his b**** boy Suter and helping the Wild have two crippling contracts on their books for over a decade.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Just about everyone who played from 2012 on. I believe 20 12–20 13 was the year they did not have a retro game, but I could be mistaken.  All of those guys plus Marty are on the list,  although I would have to doublecheck Parise,  I think I kind of blocked out when he left. 

 Also, I bought one so when I get home later, I will sit down and work all of this out in detail. 

Edited by mfitz804
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

 Just about everyone who played from 2012 on. I believe 20 12–20 13 was the year they did not have a retro game, but I could be mistaken.  All of those guys plus Marty are on the list,  although I would have to doublecheck Parise,  I think I kind of blocked out when he left. 

 Also, I bought one so when I get home later, I will sit down and work all of this out in detail. 

Yeah 2012-13 was the only season since 2010 they didn't have one.  Parise was around for the 2012 one (a big loss to the Penguins) so there's that.  Devils have been not too great in the retro's:

2010: Win against Pittsburgh

2011: Loss against Washington

2012: Loss against Pittsburgh

2013: None played

2014: Loss against Rangers (Stadium Series)

2014: Loss against Boston

2015: Win against Pittsburgh

2016: Loss against Philadelphia

2016: Win against Minnesota

2017: Loss against Washington

2017: Win against Philadelphia

4-6 by my count:(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crap. Didn't realize those were retro Devils. I might have to buy one 😤

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm staying classic and going with Brodeur. Outside chance I'll do an Andy Greene but I'm thinking not.

If anyone buys one and does Brodeur #29, just PM me your address so I can come kick you in the balls. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If anyone buys one and does Brodeur #29, just PM me your address so I can come kick you in the balls. 

I was thinking the same thing...however I'm also thinking of rubbing salt in your wound by adding one of those authentic NHL75 patches. 😛

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

I was thinking the same thing...however I'm also thinking of rubbing salt in your wound by adding one of those authentic NHL75 patches. 😛

Hey we have some nice repro 10th anniversary patches too, might as well fvck that b!tch up with stupidity. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So agitated. So I sold my Fontaine wild game worn on eBay and the guy is wanting to return it because there isn't a set tagging like in other jerseys and because the repairs done on the sleeve don't align with other repairs he has seen on wild jerseys. Because there is only one way to repair wear?!?! And of course I can't deny the return because eBay always protects the buyers. Has the LOA and everything too. What a joke

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 00xtremeninja said:

So agitated. So I sold my Fontaine wild game worn on eBay and the guy is wanting to return it because there isn't a set tagging like in other jerseys and because the repairs done on the sleeve don't align with other repairs he has seen on wild jerseys. Because there is only one way to repair wear?!?! And of course I can't deny the return because eBay always protects the buyers. Has the LOA and everything too. What a joke

I'd fight that one. If you described it correctly and it has an LOA, that should be enough. You may still lose, but I'd make the guy make that argument. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'd fight that one. If you described it correctly and it has an LOA, that should be enough. You may still lose, but I'd make the guy make that argument. 

I thought about it but it isn't worth the effort. I'll just repost it and let someone else enjoy it.

 

Here is what kills me. Dude links me other jerseys in the Wild online store showing me the outline of the set tags like I don't know what he is talking about. A. I have the team issued brodziak jersey for sale to where I note the worn part is blacked out. B. I had pics of the back of the jersey listed so you could do your set tag inspection yourself.

 

Compliments to me though I guess by his thoughts I can fake a team issued LOA and Tony DeCostas signature to the exact T. Oh and I have a roll of the Wild hologram stickers in my house too. 

Edited by 00xtremeninja
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 0:08 PM, Devilsguy said:

must......resist......

Resitance is futile.  For me, anyway.  In for two.

*edit* ninja, that's a crappy deal.  worst part about ebay - once the buyer opens a case, you either lose or you feel like you lost, after all of the work/stress of fighting the case. 

Edited by furiousd
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years ago buyer didn't return the item and PayPal issued a refund to them so I was out both $500 and the item. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, if that happens he lives in the next town over from me, so i can always drive over to his house and go ask for it back.  whatever, i'll get it back and relist it.  I had a significant amount of interest in it, so it should sell.  But I agree with others, it sucks how much it is a lose lose situation for sellers on Ebay if a buyer isn't happy for whatever the reason may be.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not siding with the buyer AT ALL but trying to figure out the logic. Maybe he/she isnt concerned that the LOA isnt legit but instead thinks that a team stock edge jersey was made to look like a gamer and someone kept the "real" jersey. Other then that, its going to be hard for them to claim buyers remorse. By chance its not photo matched? Lol. That would make for an easy case. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a nice Brodziak jersey. It would look good with my road gamer. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hatryk said:

Years ago buyer didn't return the item and PayPal issued a refund to them so I was out both $500 and the item. 

This happened to me last year.  It was for $200 and the item wasn't returned.  Last time I ship to Mexico.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 00xtremeninja said:

well, if that happens he lives in the next town over from me, so i can always drive over to his house and go ask for it back.  whatever, i'll get it back and relist it.  I had a significant amount of interest in it, so it should sell.  But I agree with others, it sucks how much it is a lose lose situation for sellers on Ebay if a buyer isn't happy for whatever the reason may be.

Oh, in that case, accept the return and go put dog poop on his porch. 

Cy.jpg"I doubt they had a dog with them..."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chow_hound said:

I am not siding with the buyer AT ALL but trying to figure out the logic. Maybe he/she isnt concerned that the LOA isnt legit but instead thinks that a team stock edge jersey was made to look like a gamer and someone kept the "real" jersey. Other then that, its going to be hard for them to claim buyers remorse. By chance its not photo matched? Lol. That would make for an easy case. 

Maybe. I think he is just stuck on there not being a set tag. Jersey could easily be photomatched, huge puck mark on the chest

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JJM4 said:

This happened to me last year.  It was for $200 and the item wasn't returned.  Last time I ship to Mexico.

Mine was to Canada. 

canucks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 00xtremeninja said:

Maybe. I think he is just stuck on there not being a set tag. Jersey could easily be photomatched, huge puck mark on the chest

Easy to photomatch the wear, but how many photos of him in the jersey are out there? That could be the hard part ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annnnnd I bought four devils jerseys. Price was just too good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Annnnnd I bought four devils jerseys. Price was just too good.

2rqx40.jpg

Good job, man. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Annnnnd I bought four devils jerseys. Price was just too good.

 In other news, tigers also still have stripes. 

#NotUnexpected

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now