dsl135

eBay version 4.0

4,269 posts in this topic

Finally received my retro as well.  58 with the Lextra shield and green neck tape.  If any on here received a 58 or even a 58+ with the vector patched over with the word mark patch that they'd be willing to trade for please PM me.

So the guy who returned my Fontaine jersey is going to feel salty, another lovely on eBay found me a photo match

Just curious, what is the appeal of the retro Devils with the patched over vector?  I have seen posts on here and elsewhere of people looking for them.

I was wondering on that myself

Maybe because in the Meigray sell off those were limited?

I think I also read that the cover up would've been the last jersey Marty wore?  

13 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I was wondering on that myself

Maybe because in the Meigray sell off those were limited?

I think I also read that the cover up would've been the last jersey Marty wore?  

In terms of retro yes as he started in the 2014 Retro Night game.

On 7/21/2017 at 9:24 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Finally received my retro as well.  58 with the Lextra shield and green neck tape.

Same here in a 54. Born-on tag of 9/5/16.

Speaking of born-on tags, I got one of those cheapo road Hawks from authenticsports19 a few weeks ago, and it was tagged 3/27/17 or something.  Well after I would have expected them to have quit making authentics.

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Same here in a 54. Born-on tag of 9/5/16.

Speaking of born-on tags, I got one of those cheapo road Hawks from authenticsports19 a few weeks ago, and it was tagged 3/27/17 or something.  Well after I would have expected them to have quit making authentics.

It's probably because they sent in a custom order of 25+ jerseys

This is a kicker

"If the Fontaine jersey and brodziak jersey don't sell, I will pay 200 cash for both and pick them up. The lack of gu tag is concerning." 

So basically you want to buy the asking price for the Fontaine jersey and have me throw the brodziak in for free. Kick rocks. I ALSO PUT THE PIC IN THE AUCTION SHOWING WHERE IT IS GAME MATCHED! 

6 minutes ago, 00xtremeninja said:

This is a kicker

"If the Fontaine jersey and brodziak jersey don't sell, I will pay 200 cash for both and pick them up. The lack of gu tag is concerning." 

So basically you want to buy the asking price for the Fontaine jersey and have me throw the brodziak in for free. Kick rocks. I ALSO PUT THE PIC IN THE AUCTION SHOWING WHERE IT IS GAME MATCHED! 

Really sorry to hear about this. How did you respond? 

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

Really sorry to hear about this. How did you respond? 

I told him no thanks and that it has a Loa and photo match, what more do You  (he) Need? 

Tell him to pound sand. 

He was nice in his response and told me good luck with the auctions. 

11 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Tell him to pound sand. 

I would have blocked him after he backed out the first time.

14 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I would have blocked him after he backed out the first time.

This is a different guy now. I haven't sold jerseys in a while on eBay and i am starting to remember why

Have a package coming to me from Florida to NJ.  Was shipped on Wednesday and current ETA on FedEx website is this Friday.  It has been in NJ since this past Saturday so it will take them just about an entire week to deliver it from there.

It is definitely a first world problem, but this is why I hate FedEx SmartPost lol.

Edited by Devilsguy

FedEx SmartPost and UPS Surepost are the worst.  It's like an extra 2 days of transit time at the minimum.

Meigray just posted Devils retro 2.0's in sizes 54, 56 an 58 on their website in their Clearance section for $139 per.

23 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Meigray just posted Devils retro 2.0's in sizes 54, 56 an 58 on their website in their Clearance section for $139 per.

Crap.  Looks like they're sold out of 52s.  Guess I waited too long.  Oh well.  I wasn't 100% sold on getting one anyway.

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Crap.  Looks like they're sold out of 52s.  Guess I waited too long.  Oh well.  I wasn't 100% sold on getting one anyway.

When they first listed them on eBay a couple weeks back, you could see what sizes were selling more and after about 30 jerseys were sold, about 20-24 of them we size 52's.

Meigray also has the Caps 2015 Winter Classic 2.0's up in their clearance section as well, but for $279 a pop.

45 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

10.00 less than eBay just saving the fees for them 

8 minutes ago, cowboys said:

10.00 less than eBay just saving the fees for them 

But eBay is free shipping, off the website isn't. You're not saving a penny if you buy from their clearance, unless you're Devilsguy and you are going to be hiding in their bushes anyway so you can pick it up and save the shipping fee. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

But eBay is free shipping, off the website isn't. You're not saving a penny if you buy from their clearance, unless you're Devilsguy and you are going to be hiding in their bushes anyway so you can pick it up and save the shipping fee. 

is that shipping to the US as for us in Canada its a huge shipping bill no matter what way 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Jealous? lol

57 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

When they first listed them on eBay a couple weeks back, you could see what sizes were selling more and after about 30 jerseys were sold, about 20-24 of them we size 52's.

Meigray also has the Caps 2015 Winter Classic 2.0's up in their clearance section as well, but for $279 a pop.

Yeah, I know. I held out hope they'd still be available by the time I got back from vacation. But I knew the danger of doing that and was willing to accept the consequences. 

Edited by jsh139

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

is that shipping to the US as for us in Canada its a huge shipping bill no matter what way 

Yes, but all the maple syrup you can eat, so it evens out. 

48 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Jealous? lol

Obviously!!!