eBay version 4.0

dsl135

did the Elias retirement night gamers go for a ton.  GI's going for over $1K.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

did the Elias retirement night gamers go for a ton.  GI's going for over $1K.

I was semi in on the Schneider GI, then I was afreaid I got stuck with it, then it went for more than double what I bid. Crazy. 

12 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Crazy. I peeked in on the auction just out of curiosity. I don’t feel so bad about the Lindros retirement jerseys now. 

I saw the Lindros night prices and I was actually encouraged thinking Elias might be in line with those.  How foolish I was to think that.

I did nab one of the Elias night gamers.  I will post it when I get it.  While the player was basically my plan E option, I am still happy with it.

10 hours ago, jsh139 said:

At least they spelled the dude’s name correctly this time.

40921619522_0965a32b92_b.jpg

I remember the FB post about that.  Sheesh that's a tough one for PX to explain away.

16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I remember the FB post about that.  Sheesh that's a tough one for PX to explain away.

I think that spelling player's names should be something a customizer is good at. Especially on the night they retire the guy's number. 

Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

I did nab one of the Elias night gamers.  I will post it when I get it.  While the player was basically my plan E option, I am still happy with it.

Nice.  I know what that's like. For the Lindros jerseys I got my original plan A option, but it ended up being plan D.  While the auction was ending I decided to try for a couple other players before the end time of the one I wanted, but they went too high and I settled on my original plan A. :lol:

Ebay running its 15% off and 8% Ebay Bucks promotion. Ends 3/29.  End of the quarter.

Edited by Joe Rocket
edit

11 minutes ago, Joe Rocket said:

Ebay running its 15% off and 8% Ebay Bucks promotion. Ends 3/29.  End of the quarter.

Is that for today or was that yesterday ,is there a code to use 

15% off everything was yesterday. Today it’s only certain items from certain sellers. Code is on the home page.

For the 8% eBay bucks you have to go to the app or website to activate it. 

Edited by mfitz804

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

15% off everything was yesterday. Today it’s only certain items from certain sellers. Code is on the home page.

For the 8% eBay bucks you have to go to the app or website to activate it. 

Thanks I think he was padding his post number that’s why I asked him but no response ,time to kick a few to the curb 

18 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Thanks I think he was padding his post number that’s why I asked him but no response ,time to kick a few to the curb 

Then I apologize for spoiling your fun. 

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

What in the H E double hockey sticks is wrong with freaking people.

Honestly though

I don’t know, but I think, I mean I heard somewhere that some people don’t match up the years of a jersey to the players who played in those years.

What freaks. 

Not padding, just participating.  At my level, there aren't many ways to participate outside of this kind of discussion.