dsl135

eBay version 4.0

4,455 posts in this topic

Does anybody know the story with this one.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323002312753

He also had third, didn’t remember the player but according to the box score the other guy didn’t play. It appears to be signed on the numbers and wondering if it’s game worn? I got won It for a great price even if it’s just a jersey meant to be worn for a revea that never happened.

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

He also had third, didn’t remember the player but according to the box score the other guy didn’t play.

I don’t really understand what you mean by this, but there was indeed a jersey reveal game on 10/16/15 against Colorado, and Vatanen did play in the game.  The jersey has no serial number, and if there is no LOA and there are no photomatchable markings on it, it‘s not likely you’ll ever know for sure if the jersey was game worn or just another jersey issued for that game but wasn’t used in it.  Still a good price even if it were just a customized authentic, but it looks to be at least game-issued.

1 minute ago, LAK74 said:

I don’t really understand what you mean by this, but there was indeed a jersey reveal game on 10/16/15 against Colorado, and Vatanen did play in the game.  The jersey has no serial number, and if there is no LOA and there are no photomatchable markings on it, it‘s not likely you’ll ever know for sure if the jersey was game worn or just another jersey issued for that game but wasn’t used in it.  Still a good price even if it were just a customized authentic, but it looks to be at least game-issued.

I know Vatanen played in this game but the other jersey he had was of a player that wasn’t on the box score can’t remember the name of the other player. Sorry wasn’t very clear

Seems like a lot of team stock Anaheim jerseys (with an empty team tag in the hem like that) leaked out over the last few years.

Anyone have contact info for goal_scored_by_99?