eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who knew we had all of these Devils fans out there??

The low opening price probably had something to do with it. Having sold a couple of those before, I know that what people SAY they would pay and what people will ACTUALLY pay are usually two different things.

In any event, nice pickup JoeM, now comes the hard part of figuring out who is going on it.

I bet there is no way to wear that without calling everyone you meet "bro". Even the girls.

I bet there is no way to wear that without calling everyone you meet "bro". Even the girls.

We all know the proper way to say it is "brah"

We all know the proper way to say it is "brah"

Did he just call you a piece of underwear?

(Major props if anyone gets the reference.)

Did he just call you a piece of underwear?

(Major props if anyone gets the reference.)

I have no idea :unsure:

Anyways I will be back after I run the Devil's Backbone.

We need to get a Toronto one of those for our very own TMLFan. This way he can go suns out guns out when he takes his twins out for a walk in his mostly-clear sunglasses, dozens of gold chains, designer flip flops and way-too-much hair gel.

We need to get a Toronto one of those for our very own TMLFan. This way he can go suns out guns out when he takes his twins out for a walk in his mostly-clear sunglasses, dozens of gold chains, designer flip flops and way-too-much hair gel.

Don't forget the white plastic watch and belt.

I have no idea :unsure:

Anyways I will be back after I run the Devil's Backbone.

YES! HAHAHAHAH

I mean really I just got lucky with the devils jersey, could have been any of you guys. I was working on some stuff when I got the eBay message so I opened the original listing. I clicked view relisted item, looked for a few seconds, and hit BIN. I didn't realize how many people would have wanted it. I did see the other thread in the how-to section but didn't think anybody was gonna pay what I would pay anyway. Thought it was more of people taking advantage of a crazy low starting price because the seller was unsure of what they had.

Anyway, sorry for any rustled jimmies on that. Just did what any of you guys would have done in the same situation.

Somebody should buy that rangers tank top. Preferably somebody with a spray tan.

Edit: missed a question. There's a chance it ends up a Marty #29. Other possibilities include McKay and stastny. A few others possible, gonna take my time on deciding this one.

Edited by JoeM7392

A #29 Marty wil never be unique, a lot of guys seem to go that way (albeit not usually with a legit vintage authentic, usually its a replica), however, I am a big enough fan of his to say that you could never go wrong doing that.

If you are going to do the #29 Brodeur, you need to get a good 75th patch (already somewhat hard to find an original) and get a Devils 10th Anniversary patch which is a b**** to find. So far I have only been able to get my hands on 1 of those and thank god it was an original to boot.

If you are going to do the #29 Brodeur, you need to get a good 75th patch (already somewhat hard to find an original) and get a Devils 10th Anniversary patch which is a b**** to find. So far I have only been able to get my hands on 1 of those and thank god it was an original to boot.

Been looking into that and it seems like a nightmare to get the 10th patch. I've found a 75th I'm satisfied with though. Might have to go in another direction just because of that.

These are good points, depending on the level of accuracy you require.

Assuming I ever locate a blank again, it'll be a Shanahan #11.

I seriously can't believe this. That devils Xmas tree was shipped after I bought it. Got halfway to me, this morning seller used the usps package intercept and canceles my order. His response: "Wrong Jersey put up for sale, sorry for the inconvenience."

I'm in shock, I can't believe I just lost this because I'm assuming somebody contacted them and offered a little more money. It was already almost here.

What I find humorous about this is the seller of that Devils jersey lives one town away from me and I was tempted to meet in person and make a cash offer. Could have avoided all of this.

I figured once it was shipped I could relax know I would get it barring a usps screw up. What a load of crap, just crushing. I was so happy to have that one.

That is utterly ridiculous and I hope you file the appropriate complaints/feedback on eBay. Did you get refunded already?

Yeah. I woke up to the email about being refunded. The seller didn't even contact me about it, just did it. I had to ask them to even get them to lie to me.

Report it to eBay. That's fraud, if you ask me. You still won't get the jersey but maybe you can get him suspended or something. I'm so annoyed by this just because I was excited for you to be getting it, can only imagine how pissed you are.

Definitely report him. That's crap.

I honestly didn't even know there was something called package intercept. That's crazy.

I wish they just let the auction go and let somebody win it straight up instead of this bs. They won't respond to my messages either, as s***ty as it would be I would be willing to give them more money for it if I had too, but they wont respond. They chose to end it early and sell it below what it would go for in a full auction, not me.

And obviously I'll leave negative feedback, but eBay won't do anything for sure. They'll honestly probably remove the neg too because the seller is like 100% one 2000+ feedback.