eBay version 4.0

dsl135

I swear it wasn't me. I actually sent that seller a somewhat nasty email after she backed out on our deal (which was $175 shipped).

Sorry about that. I know how hard they are to find.

Imma PM you, thx.

Edited by slimcutta

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would absolutely do that, but the mail leaves the main hub in Albany at 5am and is actually out for delivery in my town before the post office opens usually. Weird small town stuff. So by the time I could get to it they would have already snagged it if they were going to do so.

Any updates to the tracking? Definitely curious how it will all end up...

Any updates to the tracking? Definitely curious how it will all end up...

Tracking hasn't updated, but my mail is running a bit late today. Not expecting anything but I'll update when it comes. I feel like the seller manages to nab it before it left the post office despite the tracking saying it departed. It was probably just scanned to go out and they got to it first.

I do happen to have another one coming my way thanks to our friend rgoss22 so either way I'm going to end up with one. Still super pissed off at the whole thing though.

Edited by JoeM7392

Great, glad you and rgoss22 were able to get it done. Two good guys, one great jersey, couldn't have been better.

Well yes it could, it could have been my size and on its way to me. But short of that, its pretty good.

Congrats!

Tracking hasn't updated, but my mail is running a bit late today. Not expecting anything but I'll update when it comes.

Got all excited for a box that showed up. Turned out to just be a shirt I bought last week. Such a letdown. Oh well.

Got all excited for a box that showed up. Turned out to just be a shirt I bought last week. Such a letdown. Oh well.

If it hasn't update by now, I assume it's in the process of getting turned around. That stinks.

If it hasn't update by now, I assume it's in the process of getting turned around. That stinks.

Oh yeah the thing is probably already at the other buyers house. I figured that was the case but I was still gonna hope for it.

Well I have been looking for a red one and I can't find any. The larger sizes are near impossible, everything is 52 or smaller.

And honestly, you didn't want that Richer. It was nice but the customization was a little off (sleeve numbers were a little off, and it had an air knit nameplate). Of course those things can be remedied.

What's fascinates me about M&N jerseys is how much they have just bottomed out in the last couple of years. I remember some of the harder to find jerseys of theirs (white retro Devils, Rockies, Scouts, etc) used to go for at least $150 in used, but good condition. Now I have seen some sell for as low as $70 and most selling in the $75-100 range.

I guess now with Reebok and others getting into the retro business they are no longer the only game in town and customers don't have to deal with their goofy sizing.

Their sizing is a shame. I would probably have a closet full of them if they made them for people who weren't 8 feet tall.

I have had exactly one M&N and I only sold it because it was an XXL. I didn't notice any problems with pilling, fabric quality or the crest.

I had two, the quality of both were excellent. Just the aforementioned length issue. The Devils vintage one was especially nice, I am just not tall enough for it (and I am over 6 feet).

I have had exactly one M&N and I only sold it because it was an XXL. I didn't notice any problems with pilling, fabric quality or the crest.

Depends on the M&N jerseys. The newer stuff isn't quite the same quality as the older stuff. By newer I would say any in the last 4-5 years.

They also tend to be better at accuracy in terms of design replication. For instance their early-mid 90's Rangers and their Colorado Rockies jerseys are better than the CCM Vintage line which has some accuracy issues.

Did they have a second O. Kenobi on the team so that they needed to put his first name?

Nice way to turn a profit.

That one is numbered 8/25 (Selannes jersey number). Collectors will pay a premium for that.

That one is numbered 8/25 (Selannes jersey number). Collectors will pay a premium for that.

Likely so and will once again prove that there are many collectors out there with more $ than brains.