dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They didn't; it's a mistake.

Yeah, I was just laughing at it and thought I'd share, I guess I should have put it in the customization laughter thread instead.

So, J4TW listed this jersey for $179+shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331330109733?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I put in a offer $160 and get a counter offer for $275??? Now the price is bumped up to $299

I thought many on here had good dealings with him?

seems a little shady to me.

Can't stand that loser...Shill bids, sends inaccurate descriptions of items (from experience) and yes, that does seem shady to change the price like that after making a legit offer from original asking price.

He definitely has some shady practices. It obviously was listed at a lower price by accident but I don't even know how he was able to edit the price while he had a pending offer. I didn't think you could do that.

Here's the weird thing,

1st - listed at $179+shipping OBO

then he switched it to $199+shipping

then I get the counter offer of $275 and then he bumped it up to $299.

It's all kinds of crazy over at the J4tw house.

J4TW IS NOTHING BUT A f ing a hole buy from him if you want I see at looking at his other items he has nothing .must be getting out of the jersey world . But again he is not far off some other ebay sellers

I bought a jersey off him once, only to get a refund a few hours later. When I asked what the story was, he told me someone messaged him after the auction ended, saying they'd pay more, and then went on to tell me I could still buy it, but would have to beat the new offer...he's only in it for as much $$$ as possible.

I bought a jersey off him once, only to get a refund a few hours later. When I asked what the story was, he told me someone messaged him after the auction ended, saying they'd pay more, and then went on to tell me I could still buy it, but would have to beat the new offer...he's only in it for as much $$$ as possible.

You should have opened a case against him and reported the messages to eBay.

dsl135, on 29 Sept 2014 - 08:56, said:

You should have opened a case against him and reported the messages to eBay.

Ebay take action against a top rated powerseller? Not likely. Guy can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants without having to worry about Feebay taking action against him.

Ebay take action against a top rated powerseller? Not likely. Guy can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants without having to worry about Feebay taking action against him.

Well, they're never going to take action if the issue doesn't get reported. They tend to side with the buyer, and if its brought to their attention that he's backing out on sales, I would think they would take action.

Just saying, even if you doubt they'll do something, they'll absolutely do nothing if you don't report it.

I was a power seller and got banned because adidas claimed my hockey jerseys were fake. I called ebay and spoke to a manager who told me that being a power seller meant nothing and my ban would never be lifted and I could never sell again until I had a new address.

Judging by the shape that the pool table is in I would say that statement is 100% accurate.

"Okay condition. Smells pretty bad" too funny