Game worn jersey tags

I just find the tag's from some of the jerseys rather cool post up ones you have you like I guess?

From my George Parros jersey

1920139_260988180748155_1075915713_n.jpg

My Sobotka

94891490_1684083115251221032_n-vi.jpg

#maybeyoucansitonitandroate <3

Edited by Cash
#notsurehowtorotateaphoto

I have almost every one the Preds have used on my site. I agree, they are cool.

My favorite is probably the one that features an @aol.com email address. Like putting your contact info next to a player's Arse was the next big marketing idea for Cutting Edge.

06-07-set-tag.jpg

935012A1-54CC-472F-BDC0-44FC3C2349FC-629

Philly express started adding their tag in the 11-12 season I believe, but I could be wrong

Edited by Flyers845

IMG_20140531_113608-vi.jpg

Hey your jerseys have both passed their expiration date......chuck 'em in the trash.

However that would explain this years Sharks playoff run.....after game three their jerseys expired

8204158_orig.jpg?0

The Sens are copying the Leafs tags now lol. Talk about little brother syndrome. Love the half assed sew job on it too lol.

Close-ups, jurkface!

My bad.

IMG_20140611_162644-vi.jpg

Hey your jerseys have both passed their expiration date......chuck 'em in the trash.

However that would explain this years Sharks playoff run.....after game three their jerseys expired

That would explain why the Caps don't even bother with set tags...

Edited by guam64

Those sharks tags look sharp to me

1995-96 LA Kings Alternate (Burger King) Tag

PICTURES245-vi.jpg

Kings set tags are my favorites. The ones for Ducks specialty jerseys are really nice too. I'm currently being far too lazy to take pictures of my Kings tags.

Kings set tags are my favorites. I'm currently being far too lazy to take pictures of my Kings tags.

Thank you for the compliment! :) Edited by JunkyardAthletic

We plan on making them better in the future! We feel they're an important part of the jersey, even with the MG tag inside. IMO, it gives that little bit more of authenticity.

Do you guys know if the date on Blues jersey tag is the date of the game when jersey was used, or is it the date of day when the jersey was tagged ?
I know I ask it again, but I got my 1st game worn jersey two days ago and would like to know if it was used on that day or not :)
Thanks !