Sweden Lidstrom Jersey

I've been wanting a Nicklas Lidstrom Team Sweden jersey for a while now preferably from 2010 Olympics (2006 would be good too). I'm having a hard time finding an authentic version and was hoping someone could provide a link to one.

Also, what are some of the differences between international and NHL jerseys in terms of material for future reference?

Nike didnt make authentics for sale. so youll only likely find game worn, game issued jerseys or team issued jerseys that leaked to the public somehow. Good luck.. The material on international jerseys nowadays are completely different than NHL jerseys. Its hard to explain unless you touch one.

Edited by IIHFjerseycollector

2006 Nike authentics are available. I have 2 of the blue Sweden versions. Fight straps, double elbows & shoulders, numeric sizing and all. They pop up on Ebay. Just search "Sweden Jersey". IIHFJC is right though, 2010 Swift jerseys by Nike weren't available at retail.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Sweden's 2006 jerseys just carryovers from 2002? The cut was the same, the material was the same and the lettering was the same. Hell, the only difference that I can even think of off the top of my head is the covered up Nike swoosh on the neck from 2006.

Laces

Yup, you're right. Maybe that's why IIHFJC said they weren't available. I've never seen authentics with the laces - only replicas. What I have must be what Mike said - holdovers from '02. I plan to put laces into the collar of mine. I didn't think of that when I originally responded. Apologies.....