Anaheim Ducks new jerseys 2014-15

JunkyardAthletic

I like them! Minor changes to the black third to make it the home (mostly the neckline).

The white away looks real good.

That's why I was asking about the ducks thirds being on sale from RCS. All they changed was the neck?

That's why I was asking about the ducks thirds being on sale from RCS. All they changed was the neck?

That's all I get... I mean they changed the font too (sleeve numbers show an orange outline, used to be gold). But yea.

Improvement over their last set. Not a big fan of black jerseys in general. Definitely like the away jerseys better out of the two.

I think only the Bruins, Flyers, Blackhawks, and Senators do black properly.

Was never of a fan of the "D", this could have been the opportunity to revive the old "Mighty" theme and duck-bill mask. A pass for me.

Count me among those not a fan of the D.

You can take that both ways intended.

Speaking from experience on both of those?

Yeah I'm not feeling that crest. And black laces on a black jersey = no good.

First logo was a cartoon. Whatever.

I've liked almost all of the Ducks jerseys over the years, but the "fake" laces just look stupid on any teams jerseys that Reebok has destroyed.

Regarding the fake laces, it's not like you can tighten or tie the laces on an Edge jersey - they are just for show too. Personally I'm not a fan these new Ducks jerseys, but I'd be okay if Reebok used this new lace style on all the Edge jerseys.

Now it looks like shoe laces that doesn't hold anything together.

It seems like ever since coming back in style, laced collars have purely been for aesthetic purposes. I'm perfectly fine with laces that serve no purpose other than looking cool. I like the laces on these jerseys.

I like these jerseys. A third based on the Stadium Series design would be good, with the older Ducks jersey being for special games.

Makes me hope that Nike NEVER gets the NHL contract ever again! Just ridiculous. Whoever thought of that idea should have been fired on the spot, not had their idea go into production!

Edited by slimcutta

I think Nike tries to make everything cutting edge, just like football. They got the contract and changed literally everything minus a couple teams....luckily the Eagles were one of those.

I couldn't imagine what would happen to NHL jerseys if Nike took over, it would be bad.

And I don't really like Anaheim's new jerseys. I don't like the orange outline because it looks red on the white jersey IMO. I didn't like it during the draft either. And I have always been a fan of Ducks jerseys.

#bringbackwildwing