Transformers

Brilliant!

Here's the trailers. It looks AMAZING. The memories are rushing back from childhood!! The Fourth can't get here fast enough.

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Tran...430/trailers/31

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gotten any of the ones for this movie. I do however still own some of the originals from the 80's.

im so stoked on this movie

BUT im REALLY excited about the lead actress...

Megan (YUM) Fox

post-3-1182463738_thumb.jpg

Yes, Meagan Fox has certainly earned her surname.

I haven't gotten any of the ones for this movie. I do however still own some of the originals from the 80's.

Dude, hold onto those. Are they the old metal ones? If so, they're probably worth A LOT of money. I used to have a ton of them when I was a little kid but my mother threw them all out! Curses.

Yes, Meagan Fox has certainly earned her surname.

Dude, hold onto those. Are they the old metal ones? If so, they're probably worth A LOT of money. I used to have a ton of them when I was a little kid but my mother threw them all out! Curses.

Yep, those would be the ones. Got quite a few of them laying around and most are on display in my apartment.

I had to get the Toys R' Us Soundwave reissue. I keep hearing Soundwave could be in the next movie should this one do well. Villavelocity will be glad to hear Megan Fox will be back for the next one as well. I browse the movie boards... :D

I'm really excited to see Starscream, Bumblebee, and Jazz. Bonecrusher and Blackout look awesome!

I can't wait to see that movie and hopefully there's gonna be more coz I'm missing a few of favorites like the Dinobots or Omega Supreme and his former firiends, the six Constructicons that can combine to form Devastator. Wow, I'm starting to feel like a kid again

According to various interviews many of the actors signed on for 3 movies. Shia LaBouf said something about 4 in one interview.

I'm pretty sure Soundwave is gonna be in this movie. Unfortunately, they can't model him after the old TAPE recorder though. BLASPHEMY!

I'm pretty sure Soundwave is gonna be in this movie. Unfortunately, they can't model him after the old TAPE recorder though. BLASPHEMY!

Soundwave is supposed to be coming out in the second movie, according to the movie forum. They are having a hard time figuring out what to put him as, as I guess they don't want to do the tape recorder due to the obvious size differences. They gotta be real careful with that one IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, I saw this finally last night and I have to say that I was beyond impressed; even WITH all the media hype. It was amazing. Bay did a great job with everything. There were a lot of stretches from the old cartoon but most were for the better. Lots of old lines from the original movie too. Definitely worth the view. It's officially rekindled my love for Transformers!

Just got back from seeing it and Die Hard today and gotta say that Transformers kicked complete butt. Very action packed movie and it didn't take very long to get into the action. If you like action movies and are undecided, I highly recommend this one.

Oh, and Die Hard was good too.

IMO the whole story is completely messed up. I mean, the Tranformers crashed on Earth long before the dinosaurs. But still I'm very impressed. I just watched it on DVD and was very happy to hear a voice that I haven't heard for at least 15 years.... Optimus Prime. Now what really drives me up the wall is that the movie will start on August 2nd over here in Germany and I couldn't wait that long any more.

I went Monday @ 8pm it was fantastic. ZoomZoom I'm in the same boat as you with the figures. I have all the scout, deluxe, voyager, and leader class figures. It has been a difficult balance between those and jerseys lol :D

I went Monday @ 8pm it was fantastic. ZoomZoom I'm in the same boat as you with the figures. I have all the scout, deluxe, voyager, and leader class figures. It has been a difficult balance between those and jerseys lol :D

Don't I know it! :D I've just about got all of the deluxe figures and am going to turn my attention to the voyager figures next. I need to protoform Optimus Prime. I've got them all in spots on a wall in my house still in their packages. I am debating about the leader class figures, $40 is a lot to spend, but you gotta have Optimus and Megatron in there. I think I'm 26 going on 6 right now. :D

lol The prime is definitely worth the $40. Megatron is really up to how much you like the character. The Deluxe '08 Bumblebee should be out this month or early next month.

Anybody seen this? Holy crap do I want that.

EDIT: I picked up the movie figures of Starscream and Blackout last night. They're pretty sweet. It was hard figuring it out how to shift them at first but I got it down fairly easy.

What do you all make of the mysterious trailer BEFORE the movie?