Your favorite patched gamer?

enzo269

I am thinking about concentrating on collecting just patched Rangers and Avs jerseys going forward. I love patched gamers.. They are certainly very sought after no matter what team you collect.. . I have quite a few patched with Stanley Cup patch, All Star, Winter Classic and Stadium Series and 9/11 patches... I love them all so it's hard to choose a favorite.. I really like my HOF game Fedor Tyutin from the Messier induction weekend in 2007, so I will start with this one... Post your favorite patched gamer.. I would love to see them..

3fgq.jpg

eqxt.jpg

My favourite is probably my 1995-96 Chris Dahlquist / 1996 pre-season Wade Redden "Smitty" patched jersey. It was the first team unique patch that the Senators ever worn and is probably their most difficult patched jersey to track down.

9519308_orig.jpg?380

My favourite, and only, is a Matt Rupert London Knights cream coloured, Memorial Cup 2012, I got this jersey, as I simply love the design of it. After watching videos of Rupert, I went ahead and bought it, some good wear. Black marks, a few team repairs, one un-repaired hole. Would put a picture up, but it won't let me.

IMG_4742_zps6a4f0393.jpg

The only patched gamer I own, but I just LOVE this patch.

I would have to saw Hollywood Cannon's Stastny Forsberg Retirement night jersey haha. I was thinking of even having a Landeskog/Forsberg one done up, but unfortunately don't think I will be able to get my hands on an authentic Forsberg patch

I would have to saw Hollywood Cannon's Stastny Forsberg Retirement night jersey haha. I was thinking of even having a Landeskog/Forsberg one done up, but unfortunately don't think I will be able to get my hands on an authentic Forsberg patch

Do it anyway. As long as the patch is a good repro it'll still look great. Unique piece that you know no one else will have & perfect jersey for the passing of the torch from Forsberg to Landeskog. If I even remotely liked the Edge jerseys, I'd have already done one. Hell, if teams still wore white at home and the jersey was a white I'd probably already have one done.

Edited by SuperTheGreat

Wow! Nice stuff gents!

Double-patched McSorley with 2 inch wide full-length spandex sleeve inserts -

005_zps313d5879.jpg

006_zps19f716ac.jpg

Do it anyway. As long as the patch is a good repro it'll still look great. Unique piece that you know no one else will have & perfect jersey for the passing of the torch from Forsberg to Landeskog. If I even remotely liked the Edge jerseys, I'd have already done one. Hell, if teams still wore white at home and the jersey was a white I'd probably already have one done.

Haha you're right, I've always wanted one anyways and unlike most people here, I like having jerseys signed, if I get a chance to meet the player in person. I actually had a chance to meet Landeskog in Toronto and he was such a class act. It wasn't meeting him as in, having something signed and saying a quick hi, I actually was in the back room with him talking for a bit and he insisted on signing my Kitchener Rangers authentic for free (even though I secretly didn't want to) but how could I say no to him. Sorry to run off topic haha

But I do agree with Enzo, patched gamers are in my opinion the nicest jerseys, keep posting pics, these are amazing!

What is that patch on that Manitoba Moose jersey? Looks exactly like the Maple Leafs Gardens Memories and Dreams patch, love it!

Here's a pic, not from a gamer, but from a team-issued 2012-13 50th Annivesary Kitchener Rangers Warm-Up Jersey. I plan on making it a Leivo.

gqnGJOR.jpg?13KCewNQ.jpg?1

This one? :thumbsup: I thought long and hard about getting my Landeskog Debut Authentic customized like that and still sometimes do think about it. The Stastny/Forsberg I got professionally framed (right or wrong) and have the puck from that night front and center below it. It's my favorite displayed gamer but I do kind of regret not having the uniformity that all of my other gamers are displayed in.

img10510445.jpg

img10510446.jpg

Since we're only sticking to gamerzzzz (I like the Isles core of four patch and 25th patch -- on my authentics)

Full season patch:

IMG_2466.jpg

One-Game patch:

IMG_0451.jpg

I would probably go with my Pelle Eklund from the 91-92 season. These are some great looking jerseys.

2637782640105558261vUlMui_fs-vi.jpg

That Bondra is simply awesome.

Ceremony worn by Leetch's arguably best partner while in New York.

#2 patch on chest, 2 retirement shield on shoulder. Auto'd on back.

1_zps27b81b0e.jpg

2_zps5ac19920.jpg

Edited by Richter9377