Your favorite patched gamer?

enzo269

Despite not caring much for the team, love the Leafs' design, simplicity, font and serifed A, and the patches just compliment the jersey so nicely.

Leafs198687HomeClarkfront-vi.jpg[/url]

Leafs198687HomeClarkrear-vi.jpg

And this guy's pretty cool 'cause it's not a patch, but embroidered right into the jersey

tRedWings198586RoadYzermanrear-vi.jpg

edWings198586roadshoulderpatch-vi.jpg

I have a couple.

00-01 Inaugural Season patched Robertsson and Kron jerseys.

Robertsson%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520WoKron%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520Worn%252

08-09 JHM Peca and Rome. I love this patch because it was worn during the Jackets first playoff season and it honers a great person.

Peca%25202008-2009%2520Game%2520Worn%252Rome%25202008-2009%2520Game%2520Worn%252

I have a Fraser Winter Classic and Versteeg Stadium Series Hawks that are both pretty sweet, but my favorite is this: 2011 Washington Capitals Troy Brouwer Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Commemorative Road Jersey. This jersey was worn on October 13, 2011. Commemorative patches worn in honor of the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl team of the KHL, who died in a plane crash on September 7, 2011. The jerseys were auctioned off and all funds went to family members of those who died.

DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

This is my favorite of the ones I've owned. I wish I still had it.

Slava Kozlov with the anniversary patch and the Synder memorial patch. It has ten team repairs on the right arm alone.

DSC_0488-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Krendelev

Love the Lokomotiv patch !!!

From my gamer I would choose the Dallas twenty seasons anniversary.

P1020415_zps6fb0512d.jpg

nice stuff gentlemen...

• 2 weeks later...

I only have four game worn jerseys, three of them are junior, and two of those have patches.

My favorite with a patch is a 2001-02 North Bay Centennials Steve Dix jersey. Steve is from North Bay, and he went on to play for the Saginaw Spirit and then had a fun short little career in the low minors as a pugilist.

I don't have a picture, but I will work to get one. It is a white jersey with holes and stick marks all over the place, befitting a scrapper like Dix. The patch is for the 20th anniversary of the North Bay Centennials.

Wasn't sure which one I wanted to put up here, so I'm going with my two favorites. Ironically, they are both of the same team.

43392581183029-vi.jpg44392581184012-vi.jpg

Jarred Nightingale Connecticut Whale jersey. I love this one because it has patches galore, as well as many repairs and alterations. There are so many patches on this one, that it actually feels heavier than any of my other gamers!

52419355532728-vi.jpg12419355792694-vi.jpg

Cam Talbot Connecticut Whale jersey with the Sandy Hook Memorial patch. This is my most worn gamer and it has everything you can imagine on it from severe amounts of puck marks, to rips, repairs, post paint, other paint from I don't know where, and tons of pilling. Definitely proud of the rookie season Cam had, so this one is extra special. The overall importance of the patch is really what puts it over the top for me. Still deeply saddens me when I think about why the patch is there.

Btw, Tom I am still jealous of that light blue stripe Nightingale Whalers gamer ... if you ever need to give it a home, please let me know. :thumbsup:

I don't know if it's "my faaaaaavorite" but I do like this double patched gamer a lot ...

amonte_calgary_f.jpg
amonte_calgary_b.jpg

Edited by akteon

• 3 weeks later...

This is Robert Schanbels (former Nashville Predator) Manchester Phoenix game worn jersey. Not a patch as such but it commemorates their 10th year.fMCzByd.jpg

[/url]">http://vMRm57K.jpg

[/url]">http://si5Cbm5.jpg

Edited by DJ Rhea