2015 SS at Levi's Stadium

Kingofkings

Going out on a limb, having looked at the schedules of both Philadelphia and NJ. Anyone think it's possible that a Stadium Series Flyers/Devils at MetLife Stadium is feasible. March 8, 5PM. Nicer weather than the last NY Stadium Series in January. MetLife Stadium, former Superbowl Site (also newest stadium). Devils don't play a single Sunday all season up to that point (and only have 1 other the whole season). Flyers introducing "New 3rd Jersey". Just a thought.

Nevermind-Saw the Flyers were in Boston day before. No time for practice/family skate. Would have been interesting though

I could probably go the rest of my life and be okay with the devils not playing in another outdoor game lol. Never really been a fan of them. Too much could go wrong in potentially a key game in their season

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going out on a limb, having looked at the schedules of both Philadelphia and NJ. Anyone think it's possible that a Stadium Series Flyers/Devils at MetLife Stadium is feasible. March 8, 5PM. Nicer weather than the last NY Stadium Series in January. MetLife Stadium, former Superbowl Site (also newest stadium). Devils don't play a single Sunday all season up to that point (and only have 1 other the whole season). Flyers introducing "New 3rd Jersey". Just a thought.

Nevermind-Saw the Flyers were in Boston day before. No time for practice/family skate. Would have been interesting though

Kings/Sharks is the only Stadium Series game in 14-15.

I guess having one every yeah can be figured as having a "series." Honestly, I prefer it this was as every year at least 1 or 2 of the SS teams who would normally not have a shot in hell to get an outdoor game have one. This year it's San Jose's turn to enjoy one and like others have said I think its the more interesting game than this year's WC.

• 3 months later...

Not doing any work for LA, however, I was told they were going all white...jerseys, pants, gloves, everything but skates.

I am, however, doing work for the Sharks and yes, sworn to secrecy...legally.

Not doing any work for LA, however, I was told they were going all white...jerseys, pants, gloves, everything but skates.

I am, however, doing work for the Sharks and yes, sworn to secrecy...legally.

I've always wondered why all-white wouldn't work as a hockey look. Obviously white pants look awful when paired with colored jerseys and socks but why not with an all-white look?