Predators customizer help

Yeah it has always been John Gray, I havent heard anything about EPS taking over but I do know they can do them to spec. I sent them one last year that I was giving as a gift and it came out perfectly. John is a nice guy but sort of hard to get ahold of and a little bit out there. I'd say just send it to EPS for simplicity's sake.

Yeah it has always been John Gray, I havent heard anything about EPS taking over but I do know they can do them to spec. I sent them one last year that I was giving as a gift and it came out perfectly. John is a nice guy but sort of hard to get ahold of and a little bit out there. I'd say just send it to EPS for simplicity's sake.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=664326673651816&id=107554535995702

Bet Josh is happy. Everytime I asked him to do a Predators jersey in the past, he went on about how the Pred's customizer looks like a high school art project and shouldn't be allowed in the league.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, Didn't realize My inbox was full. I haven't heard The Preds are not using John Gray. I can find out soon for sure. In the past the preds Pro shop would send Replica jerseys to be stitched at EPS but If you have an authentic and clarify you want (Authentic Customization) they would send it to John Gray. I sent one last season and turn around was 2 weeks Vs a month or Longer at Eps

Ok great one more question was the customization layered or kiss cut for those years. Thanks for your help

Edited by iceman91

They were kiss-cut. See Brandon's Preds site for detailed info on customization:

http://www.predatorsarchives.com/gameworn/1998-99.html#customization

Boom. I also confirmed 100% through Josh they are now taking over for the Preds. They can also customize the older jerseys perfectly fine, if not better than Cutting Edge anyways. Especially if you provide detailed information as outlined from that awesome link posted above.