New Caps jersey official...

DasChuck77

This one: http://public.fotki.com/Squirrel-Nutkin/ca...3;/dsc0166.html

Problem solved; doesn't look to plain for me (the red does though, agreed).

I think it looks like team Russia, national teams have that font.

Carolina also have red numbers on their white jerseys, but those "lean" to one side, that makes them look better IMO.

Also, the two CIRCLES( or squares) in the 8 are (almost) the same size!............... :fight:

Hey when are these becoming available for pre-order through IJ? The NHL store has the replicas online for $169 personalized, but the name/numbers are screen printed, which I have no interest in. The Capitals' website has their own pre-order special of $99 for a replica plus $60 for customization, but they sew on duel-layed twill names/numbers, making it $159 for an Ovie sweater, which I may be interested in but, being myself, I'm going to try to hold out for the authentic... unless it's not going to be available (at least as a pre-order) for quite a while. :check:

Though I am sure of the answer, which version will Icejerseys be doing? The screen printed or will they continue to have the sewn on dual layer tackle twill?

If nhlshop is only going to offer the screen printed, this could be good business for you guys as you will be doing it the right way (I hope)