CCM Ahl jerseys this year

The Binghamton Senators are leaking pics of their new jerseys for this year and they look like they are going to be branded CCM instead of Reebok

This should be interesting. But then again ... this can't be that dramatic of a change, can it? Reebok already owns CCM. I'm more curious to see if they re-design Bingo's crest.

i think they are Here is a pic of what looks like a part of the crest

imagejpg1_zps13453176.jpg

I think that's just gold piping on the jersey. I don't see any twill in there, which would be a logo.

Everything there is jersey material, with the gold stripe piping running down the front (think St. Louis or Florida).

True. I hope the reveal more or just show us what it is going to look like. They really need a new logo I am not a fan of the current angry face

I think a lot of the cartoonish design comes from the comic B.C The creator is from the area and the first design is kinda based off that

All AHL, ECHL, and CHL (Canadian Hockey League) jerseys are transitioned over to CCM.

NHL will still be Reebok...for now.

However, I don't think teams are required to replace the old jerseys. It will lead to situations like what will probably happen in Seattle where there will be 4 different types of the same jersey: Vector on chest and neck, wordmark on chest on neck, wordmark on neck only, CCM logo on neck

However, I don't think teams are required to replace the old jerseys. It will lead to situations like what will probably happen in Seattle where there will be 4 different types of the same jersey: Vector on chest and neck, wordmark on chest on neck, wordmark on neck only, CCM logo on neck

Correct.

I'll hazard a guess and assume you also know the UHL's B.C. Icemen. Like with the Sens, I loved their colors but couldn't deal with their logo.

Haha. Yep. I live a little outside of Binghamton so i go to alot of games but i agree i liked the icemen's jerseys but the logo was horrible

The B-Sens just released pics of their new home and away unfortunately they kept the angry face logo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153217219421494&id=252012226493

Check this out.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/30/binghamton-senators-unveil-new-jerseys/

CCM branding on these new Binghamton sens jerseys. I remember seeing the same thing on the new Peterborough Pete's jerseys too.

I wonder if we will see this in the NHL as well. I know that all the junior teams use CCM equipment as well, maybe it's just synchronizing the branding on the jerseys. But the AHL players don't use CCM equipment exclusively.

Correct.

In the CHL, anyway, it is CCM on chest and neck.

• 1 month later...