2015 Winter Classic

HawksFanInDC

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that I expected the work CSL did on my jersey to be anything other than accurate.

Here's a good shot showing the Hawks using edge plates

Shame on the outcome though. Was seriously disappointed in a lot of the defensive play.

I was surprised by how much I loved the look of the Blackhawks' unis in the game, after thinking they were pretty snoozetastic at the unveiling. The single-layer thin black numerals just look so clean and legible, the serifed captain's letters, and those red and white tomahawks are perfect. I've done a 180º and now want to buy one, bad memories of the game notwithstanding.

My opinion completely changed on the Caps jerseys after seeing them in action.

The Hawks were still very boring, but the Caps look great.

I just posted this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-winter-classic-blackhawks-jersey-size-medium-/251779789009?

Tried to keep it as simple as possible (with the fight strap part) so most people know what I'm talking about haha.

Any suggestions for the listing? I'm sorta new to selling stuff on there.

I just posted this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-winter-classic-blackhawks-jersey-size-medium-/251779789009?

Tried to keep it as simple as possible (with the fight strap part) so most people know what I'm talking about haha.

Any suggestions for the listing? I'm sorta new to selling stuff on there.

Well, you're wrong about the fight strap part. Jersey Baron has legitimate authentics in stock. So you should probably remove that part, because you're inadvertently spreading false information.

Apparently the Caps Team Store will be selling WC stuff for 40% off tomorrow starting at 1:00 PM.

Anyone local going that would mind grabbing me a jersey (or two) if they have Edge 2.0's?

Well, you're wrong about the fight strap part. Jersey Baron has legitimate authentics in stock. So you should probably remove that part, because you're inadvertently spreading false information.

I said that because 99% of the people who will read that, have no clue who JB is.

I revised it because I don't want to give JB a bad name even know no one who sees my listing will have any idea who JB is except for anyone from this forum.

I said that because 99% of the people who will read that, have no clue who JB is.

Well yea, but that doesn't change the fact that Reebok HAS made authentics.

I revised it because I don't want to give JB a bad name even know no one who sees my listing will have any idea who JB is except for anyone from this forum.

Well, checking out the new listing, I'll say you're somewhat better. Its not about giving him a bad name necessarily, its about making sure the info is right. But you can still unintentionally confuse people. If someone goes to re-sell one they bought from JerseyBaron, based on your listing, you'd be calling those fakes (because they're not being sold by JB).

Its pretty simple. Just say that your jersey is a legit replica, not an authentic jersey, and that is why it doesn't have the fight strap. There's literally no need whatsoever to say anything about "those or most with fight straps are fake." You need to get that out of there, cuz its just going to confuse people and its incorrect.

I didnt say reebok didnt make any authentics, just that they didnt sell any, except to JB apparently. I only added the fight strap thing because its a potentially good selling point for those (the majority) who dont know much about jerseys.

Im not some scumbag selling knock offs, that was why i added the fight strap part, to make sure people dont get fooled by the numerous people out there selling bogus jerseys. If they stumble upon JB, they arent gonna look back to my listing and run away from him. If they find JB selling an authentic for $375 then they have to know something about jerseys and therefore fall into the 1% of people I mentioned.

I didnt say reebok didnt make any authentics, just that they didnt sell any, except to JB apparently. I only added the fight strap thing because its a potentially good selling point for those (the majority) who dont know much about jerseys.

Im not some scumbag selling knock offs, that was why i added the fight strap part, to make sure people dont get fooled by the numerous people out there selling bogus jerseys. If they stumble upon JB, they arent gonna look back to my listing and run away from him. If they find JB selling an authentic for $375 then they have to know something about jerseys and therefore fall into the 1% of people I mentioned.

I know you're not a scum bag selling knock offs, but you're basically calling anyone else except Jersey Baron that. And that's simply not factual.

The Caps store had authentics of their jerseys, so I'm sure its possible that other Blackhawks ones made it out there besides the ones that JB got.

There's simply no reason to put that info in there. I know no one is going to use your listing weeks down the line to find out if they're buying a fake or an authentic, but you have false information in your listing. I get that you think its a selling point, but when its not based in reality, you start to toe a very thin line.

You really should just take it out. You're not selling an authentic so there's no reason to talk about the authentics. You're selling a legit replica and should simply state that. Adding the other stuff, especially when its incorrect, is just odd.

Gonna have to agree with dsl135. That listing just reads bad. Perhaps someone has a legit 2.0 they're selling because it's too big or small, but they're not JB.

Just say it's a legit Premier and move on with your life.

Apparently the Caps Team Store will be selling WC stuff for 40% off tomorrow starting at 1:00 PM.

Anyone local going that would mind grabbing me a jersey (or two) if they have Edge 2.0's?

Figured I'd quote this to make sure its on the latest page.

This way anyone who missed the info has it... and hopefully someone can help me out with a jersey!

I'd say there's a good chance there are no 2.0s left at the Caps Verizon Center store. I was there on the 22nd for the Senators game when they did the 30% off deal and jerseys were immediately cleaned out besides XXL Premier Kuznetsov. There were no Authentics at the Winter Classic, which I was sort of surprised about.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am for someone trying to luck out and find one, the 2.0 Caps WC jerseys are very nice.

Just called up the Verizon Center. They only got 24 authentics in stock and they have since sold out.

The jerseys grew on my, but I don't think enough to warrent JB's $375 + EPS's $75 customizaion fee. I don't think I could bring myself to buy a replica even at the 40% off discount.

Maybe JB can go as low as 3 bills?

In my experience, he is willing to deal but usually on "current" styles like this, where he is the only one who has them, he'll take off $50. That's what he did with the Devils Stadium Series I bought last year and the Blues 3rd I bought last month. On the Devils he actually told me it was because they were new and because he is the only one who has them.

On my Flyers 2012 WC I bought in November, he took off $75, I assume because its older.

All of the above were by direct Paypal invoice, i.e. no eBay fees for him.

So I highly doubt he'd go to $300 on the current WC.