2015 Winter Classic

HawksFanInDC

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There isn't going to be an alumni game because Teddy AOL couldn't get a GroupOn to rent Nationals Park for more than just the Winter Classic.

I think the WC jerseys are really sharp. Wish I could have gotten a Leddy one from the Hawks. :(

I plan on getting one after the game. Just one question, what is CSL?

Csl = chicago sports lettering

they customize jerseys and are the hawks official jersey customizer. So if you plan on buying a blank jersey, send it there for the most accurate hawks jersey customization.

Actually, the C stands for City. :)

If the Hawks had gone all the way last year I planned on getting a Leddy Cup jersey. I liked the kid when he was in Rockford and when he started with the Hawks. Had a ways to go, but he was young and talented. Was bummed when the puck bounced off him against the Kings and sad to see him get traded.

I think the WC jerseys are really sharp. Wish I could have gotten a Leddy one from the Hawks. :(

I plan on getting one after the game. Just one question, what is CSL?

Is there an alumni game this year? I'm looking for any media coverage and can't find anything for later on today.

Yes, it's going to be the past Chicago players that have won Stanley Cups against the past Washington players that have won Cups. So, it's going to be a Blackhawks scrimmage.

Yes, it's going to be the past Chicago players that have won Stanley Cups against the past Washington players that have won Cups. So, it's going to be a Blackhawks scrimmage.

BAZING!!!! I thought Guam would have got that before you did, Mike.

But seriously...

Edited by thebiggoalie

Caps jerseys have definitely grown on me watching them on the ice, but I like the look from a distance, with the striping and everything. Still not sure I like the crest, as you don't really get that up close look too often on TV.

Caps jerseys and uniforms look a lot better than I initially thought. Really nice. Blackhawks jerseys are so plain

I actually loved the Caps jersey. I usually need a compelling reason to buy a non-Devils jersey, so I won't be getting one but I really do like them.