2015 Winter Classic

HawksFanInDC

Yeah I thought about after I typed it. JB might be the only one who has them and the jerseys seem to be getting more popular. Someone famous used the term 'supply and demand' somewhere on this forum.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I thought about after I typed it. JB might be the only one who has them and the jerseys seem to be getting more popular. Someone famous used the term 'supply and demand' somewhere on this forum.

That being said, don't pay his eBay price. Always contact him and he'll take something off.

That being said, don't pay his eBay price. Always contact him and he'll take something off.

Thanks. I am planning to do that. It might be another jersey, though.

Good points, revised.

Not sure if you sold the jersey outside of eBay, but if you're gonna be re-listing it, I'd advise you to take some better photos. In my somewhat extensive experience selling jerseys on eBay, I've come to find out that posting as many photos as possible really sells the jersey. Find a nice clean spot on the floor (or create one, as in my case), lay the jersey out flat, and make sure the light is good. Get a few detail shots as well--of the tomahawk, the sewing on the lettering, etc. It will help a lot.

And, as others were saying, just play up the fact that it is a 100% authentic licensed Premiere jersey bought at 's (you don't even have to say "replica").

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean same cut? Mine is the same as other 2.0s I own. I don't have a 2.0 Away though.

I guess I meant is it tapered in the body at all or just straight down from the pit. The Blackhawks Away Edge 2.0 I have seems a bit tapered, or maybe it is just an illusion because the jersey is white and it seems to fit a bit small on me.

Edited by y2jdmbfan